scalping advice

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
jay7571

i know this is odds depended what size bank and stake do people use and make profit i currentlly have a bank of £80
new to this so any advice welcome
Dallas

A profit can be made with any sized bank - in the hands of an experienced trader
The question new users should be asking is how long will it take to learn and understand the markets enough to be able to get a consistent profit from them
iambic_pentameter

Hi Jay

Dallas' reply is spot on - it takes time to learn to do this.

I'd suggest as well that if you aren't experienced, to divide that £80 bank into 3 parts i.e. £26 and then withdraw 2 parts.

The reason being, is that 99% of people will lose money when they start out - it's part of the learning process and losing £26 will be a lot less painful than losing £80.

Have a look at the videos on the Bet Angel channel and make sure you are fully conversant with how the software works.

What I would say, is that don't get too hung up on scalping - it's a tough discipline to master.

Best of luck

Iambic
jay7571

hi
all thanks for the advice i was using the other software and have done fairly well but getting bored now with it
i found this by chance
a lot different from what i am use to
so any advice and help with the software welcome we have all been newbies at some put just like i was on the other
i help people on there but think i need up another level to something more involed

if you get what i mean

thank
jay
spreadbetting

iambic_pentameter wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:22 pm

What I would say, is that don't get too hung up on scalping - it's a tough discipline to master.

Best of luck

Iambic
Wise words, new traders get sucked into scalping simply because random scalping can return a reasonably high strike rate making them think success is just within touching distance.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”