50 A Day System

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
threedogs

Euler the way I make my money is backing favbourites in play or back what becomes the favourite in play and i get it right more often than not however what I mean is if i lose the stake say £10 then i back in the next race £20 which is the stake plus the stake I lost and if that loses then I back the next race at £30 which is the £10 stake plus the £20 I have lost before ....you see the difference ??
Its NOT 10 20 40 80n 160 320
It is 10 20 30 40 50
a VAST difference and its because we are backing and not laying
plus we are not restricted to the layers 100% profir on eack bet
we can hit the button at 2 or 2.5 or 3.3
and if challenged late by another horse you can back that and either negate a loss or win a smaller profit
I can say that for an example it is quite easy doing this to make 50% of your bank a week on a regulkar basis
ie bank of £2000 makes £1000 per week ...nice money and of course thats only a reletavely small bank
I hope this helps
spreadbetting

Maybe you could post up some screenshots of your winnings threedogs to make it all a bit clearer to see the win/loss expectations
ShaunWhite

threedogs wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:39 am
Euler the way I make my money is backing favbourites in play or back what becomes the favourite in play and i get it right more often than not
This is just basic gambling, unless you're obtaining value, this is doomed to fail.
Derek27

threedogs wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:39 am
Euler the way I make my money is backing favbourites in play or back what becomes the favourite in play and i get it right more often than not however what I mean is if i lose the stake say £10 then i back in the next race £20 which is the stake plus the stake I lost and if that loses then I back the next race at £30 which is the £10 stake plus the £20 I have lost before ....you see the difference ??
Its NOT 10 20 40 80n 160 320
It is 10 20 30 40 50
a VAST difference and its because we are backing and not laying
plus we are not restricted to the layers 100% profir on eack bet
we can hit the button at 2 or 2.5 or 3.3
and if challenged late by another horse you can back that and either negate a loss or win a smaller profit
I can say that for an example it is quite easy doing this to make 50% of your bank a week on a regulkar basis
ie bank of £2000 makes £1000 per week ...nice money and of course thats only a reletavely small bank
I hope this helps
It's basically a scaled down variant of the Martingale - it is still increasing stakes to recover losses and no other reason. Whether your previous bet wins or loses it should have no bearing on your next bet. You would probably do just a well by picking a random stake between 10 and 50 !
ShaunWhite

threedogs wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:58 pm
I agree with all that is said about the system of laying favourites with martingale staking plan however I cant believe we are missing the obvious
The top 10 guys on here must have over 100yrs trading experience between them, I promise you that they do not miss the obvious. If you think you've found something new then I'm afraid you're deluding yourself.

You really need to focus on trading rather than looking for a magic betting system. The way to a guarenteed profit is to spend as long learning something difficult as you do looking for something easy.
Crazyskier

LeTiss wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:15 pm
Any system (either gambling or trading) which involves chasing a losing bet needs to be avoided.

The biggest reason why people fail at this game, is overcoming the emotional obstacle of accepting a loss
How absolutely accurate this is! I know - I learned the hard way!

CS
Rstrach

Crazyskier wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:07 pm
LeTiss wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:15 pm
Any system (either gambling or trading) which involves chasing a losing bet needs to be avoided.

The biggest reason why people fail at this game, is overcoming the emotional obstacle of accepting a loss
How absolutely accurate this is! I know - I learned the hard way!

CS
Ditt-doh :oops:
trader44

" However, if you were thinking of £50 a Trade, you would have made £1250 today."
please sign me up for this right now. Thats £8,750 a week £35,000 a month and over £3000,000 a year . wow and thats just laying at evens and using a loss recovery . peter webb cancel all your seminars they arent needed . we have found the golden egg, yeeha las vegas here we come :D
neld0r

i tried this system with a 100 bank on football trading and it went as high as 450+ but then i had like 5 or 6 losses in a row and my bank went down to 60 and i stopped lol.

nice in theory but the recovery is scary. if you lose 30 one game, next bet you would stake 60 and so on so you can imagine how quickly the losses add up.
Euler

Loss recovery systems, just don't work. Avoid any system that using any form of loss recovery. Gambling commission guidelines ban the use or recommendation of loss recovery systems, so we deliberately don't put it in the product or advocate them.
phakamascliff

I did bought this system a month ago. Work for first 2 days then lose all.
I use BA now . Still learn to trade.
Bluesky

phakamascliff wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:23 pm
I did bought this system a month ago. Work for first 2 days then lose all.
I use BA now . Still learn to trade.
Yep most of us will have tried one or more get rick quick systems in the past, unfortunately the only person who gets rich is the system seller, the users remain poor. If you want to make money from sports trading you need to put in the hard work, there are no easy short cuts.

You can improve your chances of success by taking some sports trading training, but even then you still have a long hard road ahead of you.
trader44

" The biggest reason why people fail at this game, is overcoming the emotional obstacle of accepting a loss"

you have summed it up in this sentence. its the road to the poor house
ruthlessimon

I don't want to be devil's advocate, but accepting a loss - with a non-edge strategy - still means the trader bleeds a slow death. I'm not saying screw money management, but the emphasis needs to be made on learning to properly model & backtest trade ideas.

My 16yr old brother could learn basic money management in an afternoon.

My 16yr old brother couldn't learn strategy creation, & complex money management in an afternoon, maybe not even after a yr!
threedogs

just to add my bit the system is based on the fact that approx. two out of every three favourites lose in horse racing …….I made a few thousand initially on this system but got greedy and started losing so packed it in and went elsewhere on my trading travels instead …

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”