Back or Lay the 1st to Score Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation bot for use on the football markets (soccer if your American).

With this rule you can specify a team to be backed or layed if they are the first to score, you do this simply by choosing them from the “Automation Nominated Selection 1 and 2” columns on the main guardian page.

“Automation Nominated Selection 1” > Select a team here if you want to Back them if they score 1st
“Automation Nominated Selection 2” > Select a team here if you want to lay them if they score 1st

See bottom image for some examples, I have chosen to Back England if they score first so have selected them in “ANS 1” and if Russia Score first I want to lay them so have selected them in “ANS 2”,
In the next game I am only interested in laying Slovakia if they score first so I have selected them in “ANS 2” but this time left the “ANS 1” column blank as I do not wish to back Wales even if they score first.

There is no actual score feed to trigger the bets from so the rule has to look for other characteristics within the market that occur after a goal has been scored.
So this rule is set to trigger when it has been more than 80 seconds since the market was last un-suspended and the odds of either team have just dropped by 25 ticks or more during the last 90 seconds.

To use the file just click on the Trade the 1st to Score.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size as with all other aspects of this file can also be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "General, Parameters & Conditions" tab and change to whatever you require.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Neno0102

Thanks Dallas !

Is there a way to continualy lay first team to score for X€ every 10 minutes from after the score so when they if/do equalize you get much better return and less liability ?

Kind regards.
Dallas

Neno0102 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:49 am
Thanks Dallas !

Is there a way to continualy lay first team to score for X€ every 10 minutes from after the score so when they if/do equalize you get much better return and less liability ?

Kind regards.
Yes just increase the number of triggers and change the rearm time to 600secs on the 'General' tab

Then go onto the 'Conditions' tab and delete the 'Number of place bets condition'
Neno0102

Thank you.

You are the king.
rogpop69

Hi Dallas,

I am new to Bet Angel and would very much appreciate your advise as you seem to be the expert on the football auto methods. I have looked at quite a few videos and tried to put together what I think is needed for a automation but, don't seem to have the experience to get it right.

What I am looking to do is on selected games and selected teams to place a back bet on the fv team if the non fv scores first. Then when the fv equalisers place a lay bet on the fv team and green up. It sounds simple enough but just can't seem to do it!

1. If non fv scores first.
2. Place a back bet on the fv (after about 2 mins form the first goal being scored).
3. If the fv scores the 2nd goal place a lay bet on the fv (after about 2 mins form 2nd goal being scored).
4. Green up.

Thanks for your time.
Dallas

rogpop69 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:57 pm
Hi Dallas,

I am new to Bet Angel and would very much appreciate your advise as you seem to be the expert on the football auto methods. I have looked at quite a few videos and tried to put together what I think is needed for a automation but, don't seem to have the experience to get it right.

What I am looking to do is on selected games and selected teams to place a back bet on the fv team if the non fv scores first. Then when the fv equalisers place a lay bet on the fv team and green up. It sounds simple enough but just can't seem to do it!

1. If non fv scores first.
2. Place a back bet on the fv (after about 2 mins form the first goal being scored).
3. If the fv scores the 2nd goal place a lay bet on the fv (after about 2 mins form 2nd goal being scored).
4. Green up.

Thanks for your time.
Its quiet straight forward to set up, if you start with the following rule type and set it to trigger once just before KO, that will remember the order no matter how the odds move in-play so is essential for what you want to give full flexibility when applying to matches when its the Home or Away thats fav.

'Fix Order of Market selections'

Then add your back bet rule using the following conditions

Historical relative odds condition
Is last traded price NOW
of Selection in Betfair order of fav 1
Greater than
The last traded price 65 Secs ago
Plus 15 ticks

Unsuspended Time Condition
Time since market was unsuspended
Is Greater than 65 secs

Then add a 'Green all selections' rule
Historical relative odds condition
Is last traded price 65 secs ago
Greater than
The last traded price Now
Plus 15 ticks

Unsuspended Time Condition
Time since market was unsuspended
Is Greater than 120 secs

Green all profit condition
Is Greater than £2 (or any positive amount relative to your stake , this is just as a safety)

That should do it, you can go further and start adding conditions to completely disable should the fav score first etc
rogpop69

Hi Dallas,

Thanks very much for your detailed instructions, I really do appreciate your expert help! I was just getting nowhere, no wonder when I see the amount of info you need to know to do something you call simple!

Thanks again.

Rog.
Dallas

rogpop69 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:36 pm
Hi Dallas,

Thanks very much for your detailed instructions, I really do appreciate your expert help! I was just getting nowhere, no wonder when I see the amount of info you need to know to do something you call simple!

Thanks again.

Rog.
I guess it looks complicated when typed out like that but its only two conditions needed, the 1st to test the price has jumped up - then back down to suggest the goals have been scored
The 2nd to wait the 120secs after suspension (as markets get suspended on goals)

But once you've had a play around and started experimenting it will quickly start to fall into place for you :)
DRED1

Thanks Dallas great work as always.
DR
Wallo

Hi Dallas,

Newbie so apologies if I'm asking for the obvious.

Pre kick off (Football) I want to back the home fav in multiple football matches in the 12X market. In addition i want to back 0-0 0-1 1-1 on the correct score lines pre kick off. Obviously I can do this manually but if any quick ways using automation that would be good.

If the fav scores first i want to green the profit at the time of the goal on the 12X and also close the 1-1 which will still be a live bet, 0-0 and 0-1 will be dead.

If the fav concedes the first goal but then goes on to lead later in the match i again want the 12X to green, all correct score lines will be dead.

Is this possible in totality or even in part?

Thanks in advance.

Neil
Dallas

Wallo wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:30 am
Hi Dallas,

Newbie so apologies if I'm asking for the obvious.

Pre kick off (Football) I want to back the home fav in multiple football matches in the 12X market. In addition i want to back 0-0 0-1 1-1 on the correct score lines pre kick off. Obviously I can do this manually but if any quick ways using automation that would be good.

If the fav scores first i want to green the profit at the time of the goal on the 12X and also close the 1-1 which will still be a live bet, 0-0 and 0-1 will be dead.

If the fav concedes the first goal but then goes on to lead later in the match i again want the 12X to green, all correct score lines will be dead.

Is this possible in totality or even in part?

Thanks in advance.

Neil
Yes it can be done but the linking of so many markets will take a bit of time to set up and will get a little complex the more you add

You will need to use a combination of signals and stored values on your main match odds market
then you can use conditions on all your other markets which test for the stored values being set on the match odds market

There are a few examples in the shared files section on linking two markets together which will show you the principal of what needs to be done
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17043
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16255
milan853

Hi
Question is
What i can do if i dont know which team acore goal first and i looking for lay first goalscorer
for example arsenal:stoke
i wont set bot for both side
and go to work;) Is possible?
Dallas

milan853 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:56 am
Hi
Question is
What i can do if i dont know which team acore goal first and i looking for lay first goalscorer
for example arsenal:stoke
i wont set bot for both side
and go to work;) Is possible?
Easiest way is to use the 'signal goals' rule from the following thread
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

Then add a lay bet rule with a
'signal value condition'
signal named 'goal'
is set with a value of 1

Also, add a 'time since unsuspended condition'
is greater than 65 secs

Just to allow the market to reform before it triggers
xylophone

hi Sorry to bother you , I downloaded the document and gave it a try in practice mode before i added a few more conditions and it never triggered , I havent changed any setting as its just the same as the download, i even deleted it and tried again with the same result nothing seems to trigger,
here is the log.
31/07/2020 10:34:17: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
31/07/2020 10:34:17: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
31/07/2020 10:34:18: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
31/07/2020 10:53:56: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
31/07/2020 10:54:23: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
31/07/2020 11:56:31: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
31/07/2020 11:57:25: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
31/07/2020 11:59:52: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
31/07/2020 12:00:35: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
31/07/2020 12:08:12: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
31/07/2020 12:08:15: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended

I bet the home team manually 5-6 minutes after they score, any suggestions on whats going wrong with the automation?
Dallas

xylophone wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:46 pm
hi Sorry to bother you , I downloaded the document and gave it a try in practice mode before i added a few more conditions and it never triggered , I havent changed any setting as its just the same as the download, i even deleted it and tried again with the same result nothing seems to trigger,
here is the log.
31/07/2020 10:34:17: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
31/07/2020 10:34:17: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
31/07/2020 10:34:18: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
31/07/2020 10:53:56: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
31/07/2020 10:54:23: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
31/07/2020 11:56:31: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
31/07/2020 11:57:25: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
31/07/2020 11:59:52: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
31/07/2020 12:00:35: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
31/07/2020 12:08:12: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
31/07/2020 12:08:15: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended

I bet the home team manually 5-6 minutes after they score, any suggestions on whats going wrong with the automation?
Have you been selecting the team/s to back/lay in the main Guardian Window?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”