Identifying Trading Ranges

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
dlbanks2015

Hi All,

Is it possible to set up a servant to identify if a selection is at the top or bottom of it's trading range?
If so...
How would this be apllied? Would it be under the 'Historic Odds' condition?
Or would I be able to do this in Guardian and have a servant running a different task on that particular selection??
Any Feedback would be a fantastic help.....

Thanks In Advance
Dallas

There is currently no way to set a servant or guardian up to look for a trading range, but thats part of the advantage of servants so that you can give it its task but then you observe the market and start when required, ie when at the top/bottom of its traded range
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:10 am
There is currently no way to set a servant or guardian up to look for a trading range, but thats part of the advantage of servants so that you can give it its task but then you observe the market and start when required, ie when at the top/bottom of its traded range
That's such a salesman's answer :) (I know you're not btw)
"Yes Sir I realise the headphones don't work but it gives you the opportunity to hum whatever tune you want"
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:38 pm
Dallas wrote:
"Yes Sir I realise the headphones don't work but it gives you the opportunity to hum whatever tune you want"
I did sound pretty good didn't it :D
dlbanks2015

Dallas wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:46 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:38 pm
Dallas wrote:
I did sound pretty good didn't it :D
:lol:
ShaunWhite

Thing is, it's true. Under certain situations servants do let you take your eye off the ball for a while.

Traded range would be trickier to implement than it sounds actually. You'd need a choice of a fixed start time or a rolling x mins, plus would silly spikes for a quid count?.... It's a very human interpretation as far I I can tell. Ideal for you to do while the servant does the basic stuff ;)

seriously tho dlbanks, you could do it in Excel if you really wanted to. Alerts, triggering trades etc, the whole 9 yards.
dlbanks2015

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:24 pm
Thing is, it's true. Under certain situations servants do let you take your eye off the ball for a while.

Traded range would be trickier to implement than it sounds actually. You'd need a choice of a fixed start time or a rolling x mins, plus would silly spikes for a quid count?.... It's a very human interpretation as far I I can tell. Ideal for you to do while the servant does the basic stuff ;)

seriously tho dlbanks, you could do it in Excel if you really wanted to. Alerts, triggering trades etc, the whole 9 yards.
I've got Excel, but I only really use it to capture data more than anything.. well..... just that really.
I'm not that really clued up on it so.... I wouldn't know how to write the conditions/parameters.
I'm loving the servants though.... The fact that u can run servants under guardian is GENIUS

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”