Price watch Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
BigJ

I am looking to set up a pre race and in play price watch automation on my selections if the price isn't where i need it to be initially. For e.g. I want to lay selection A at 2.0 but it's current price is 2.4. I know i can just put the bet on and keep it in play but I want to automate this part. Any ideas?

Thanks
phildavies21

I dont get what the difference between selecting the market and applying automation and selecting the market and firing in a bet with keep in play. And its very vague do you want to track a price or lay a bet at a certain price?
BigJ

Time is the main difference and missing the bet if it doesn't trigger at my target price. I want to track the price pre race and trigger a lay bet if it hits my target price. If it doesn't then I want to take starting price if its no more than a few ticks away from my original target price.

Thanks
ShaunWhite

You could use automation to place your lay at the target price.
Then have a rule that runs near post time to check if the current price is near your original target price and whether you still have any unmatched bets. This could change your unmatched trade to 'take sp'. If that rule doesn't run then the original unmatched trade at target price will be cancelled automaatically when the market goes in play.

That way you either have a trade at your target price, a trade that was taken at SP, or no trade. I think that's what you want?
BigJ

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:28 pm
You could use automation to place your lay at the target price.
Then have a rule that runs near post time to check if the current price is near your original target price and whether you still have any unmatched bets. This could change your unmatched trade to 'take sp'. If that rule doesn't run then the original unmatched trade at target price will be cancelled automaatically when the market goes in play.

That way you either have a trade at your target price, a trade that was taken at SP, or no trade. I think that's what you want?
Thanks Shaun and yes this is what i'm looking to do....no to work out how to build it :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”