Distracting Servant Manager Popup

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Wolf1877

If I happen to inadvertently move my the mouse pointer across the servant icon whilst moving the pointer around the screen during normal windows use it enables a very distracting servant manager popup that tracks the mouse pointer around the screen. This can be removed by then right clicking the servant icon. My issue is that I didnt want the popup activated in the first place having only inadvertently moved my mouse pointer around the screen. I then have to spend valuable time switching it off and the market may have moved against me while I'm faffing around with it. This seems to happen several times a day and it is really unintuitive to have to think "avoid the servant icon" every time I move my mouse pointer especially with a multi screen setup.

Is there a way of disabling the popup please? Apologies if I have missed the setting.
.... if not can I request that the BA developers add an option next upgrade or change the way that it is activated.
ShaunWhite

This issue was spoken about here ...viewtopic.php?f=33&t=15188&p=137105&hil ... up#p137105.

I think the BA team have a couple of suggestions but not having the issue myself, I didn't really follow the thread or the outcome.
Wolf1877

Thanks for the heads up Shaun.
Niko

Happens to me as well, does my head in!! Win 10

Why does there have to be a pop up???
ShaunWhite

As a workaround?...
I run ladders etc in popout forms so I can have my BA main form quite small and tucked off to the side where my mouse rarely goes. If you don't use the servants icon you could even make the BA window a little bit narrower so the Servant icon is chopped off?

Here's my screenshot, you can see the main BA window is up on the right because I don't use it often during the day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wolf1877

The other thread thread that Shaun referred me to earlier mentions mid thread that the developers have rebuilt version 1.49 with this issue fixed so the solution is to redownload and reinstall. I'll check it tomorrow morning as I am currently running a couple of instances of the unfixed software and I dont want to interrupt the existing processes.

Also thanks for the workaround suggestion Shaun.
Wolf1877

Just to confirm that re-downloading version 1.49.0 then uninstalling and reinstalling Bet Angel seems to have fixed the my Servant tool-tip mouse tracking message issue. :P

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”