Servant help please

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
greety

Hi Dallas.
I've been using the servant where it dutches any horses in the first six rows that are trading below SP during a race. It worked fine yesterday (apart from one rag winning), but today it seems to be backing 1/2 horse and laying the rest. The only thing I've altered are the timings which I've extended for jumps racing. Screenshots enclose (I hope)
servant sshot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greety

Number 2
sevantss 2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

There is nothing within that file that should be placing lay bets

Have you got any logs from today?
Do you have any other servants/automation running today?
greety

I've just got in from work, Dallas.
I'll fire it up and send you some log shots.
Thanks for the reply.
greety

Here are the screenshots Dallas. As you can see in the first race only the favourite was backed and only two horses backed in the second race. Four in the third.
When I first used it,5/6 horses were being backed immediately it triggered, obviously giving a better chance of profit. Perhaps I misled you. I didn't see any lay bets being placed but it seems strange that so few horses are being backed.
I might extend the trigger times to say 2.30/3.00 to try and catch horses with a better chance of winning or shortening. What do you think?
Dallas

Your log looks fine, under the times i originally armed the rule i would only expect it to trigger on 2-3 max due to the book overround.
Playing around with the arm times and or setting it to look later in the race is worth a trial - its trial and error with these thing and your unlikely to find a one time fits all races
greety

Thanks Dallas. Trial and error it is then.
Have a great New Year as well. Thanks for all your help.
greety

HI Dallas.
Still having problems with this servant. Hope you can figure out why. In the 12.30 and the 2.10 I left the offset with greening on by mistake. I was scalping and it was set to a one tick offset so I guess that may have cocked up the servant. But in the 2.25 there was no offset on. It backed the favourite and then a second later , I had a red against every horse. And I had earlier added a WOM condition at 70% so how could these bets have been placed on horses that were trading at bigger then their SP's? Apart from these it's working ok.
greety

Sorry Dallas. In this one, the offset with greening was not on, but I somehow took a big loss.
sevant prob 2.png
greety

And this is the 2.25 when suddenly everything turned to a loss on every horse. The offset with greening was definitely off
sevant prob 3.png
greety

3.15 at Punchestown Dallas. Lost nearly double my stake. How can you lose double your stake, by placing back bets?
sevant prob 4.png
Dallas

The bot was to dutch upto 6 runners, which if all beaten all bets will be lost, there is no greening up within the rule. It could be added if you want but most people dont green up when dutching
greety

Perhaps I'm being totally thick here. usimg £5 back stakes, how can I lose nearly double? And also, I had a WOM of greater then 70% added. So wouldn't this prevent the bets being placed?
Dallas

greety wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:09 pm
Perhaps I'm being totally thick here. usimg £5 back stakes, how can I lose nearly double? And also, I had a WOM of greater then 70% added. So wouldn't this prevent the bets being placed?
When you changed the timings for the bets did you also change the signal timings to match?
If you want to attach the file ill try and take a look before tomorrows racing
ShaunWhite

greety wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:09 pm
As Dallas said, it's because you've placed multiple £5 bets. Back 6 and #7 wins and you'll lose £30. Welcome to the world of dutching. WoM changes by the second so probably under 70% at the precise millisecond the rule was processed.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”