6%
Automation
26%
Servants
7%

Total votes: 111
CallumPerry

Hi lads,

Going into 2018 I thought it would be interesting to see how everyone within the community trades and spark some interesting discussion. The forum has different sections for each of the following options and I know (from seeing trader's usernames) that people appear all over the shop.
I've given you each 3 votes as i'm aware a lot of you will say that you use a combination of the following choices. I just figured we'd all get an insight into how each other approach the markets and discuss experiences and personal pros/cons for each option...

To further the conversation in this thread i'd like to pose the following questions also.

1) What form of trading do you find most useful?
2) What form of trading do you think will be most useful in the near and not-so-near future of BetAngel.
3) What do you find best about the option(s) you chose?
4) What do you find the most difficult (or plainly do not like) about the other options?
5) Do you use your chosen answer mainly in prematch markets or inplay?

Cheers,
Callum :)
Trading96

I only use the ladder for horse racing for other stuff I think the one click screen is better
Derek27

Interesting that not many people are using the bookmaking/dutching tabs. I spent over a year laying fields for a green book, successfully, before I realised you can get easier and better opportunities by swing trading.
MemphisFlash

CallumPerry wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:58 pm
Hi lads,

bit sexist, what about the ladies!!!! :o :o :o
ShaunWhite

MemphisFlash wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:57 pm
CallumPerry wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:58 pm
Hi lads,
bit sexist, what about the ladies!!!! :o :o :o
mmm tricky one Memphis you're entering a minefield, probably safest with 'Hello humans"

I tried to trade some binary options the other day and was accused of being predudiced against the non-binary options. boom boom.

;) I don't want to turn this thread into wild rants about political correctness, that's soooo 2017. I was just finding an oportunity to use my new 'binary options' gag and believe me, that doesn't come up very often in day to day life. The audience for gags about trading is small.

All I need now is the chance to do "My mother-in-law is so fat, her sofa yields more than her short term bonds" and that's my whole set done. Thank you & goodnight.
CallumPerry

:lol: :lol: Sorry Miss Memphis, greetings ladies also. Hello also third genders and gender-fluid members of this community and that weird being that identifies as a tiger in the back. We're watching you, stop stealing my lay money!!

Btw quite interesting to see how the poll is shaping up already.
Derek27

Might be in danger of losing the ductching and bookmaker tabs the way the poll is shaping. ;) I'd be interested to hear if anyone has success laying or backing the entire field.
utubecomment21

I don't do much pre-race trading. I'm just not very good at it. I'd win a penny and loose a pound :shock: , so i stopped. I've been most successful with Dutching and using the Inplay trading tool which i find invaluable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EAW4PSfOhc&t=434s - Bet Angel - Inplay trader - Hidden aspects

If I do pre-race trades i use it in combination with the 'Tick offset' tool. I find it a more simple tool to and a less convoluted way to see the market as a whole, especially if you can't fit the ladders of all the contenders, which is a big advantage over choosing 'Ladders'.

Return to “General discussion”