Recording market odds and traded volumes spreadsheet - capturing data

Atho55

My time appears to be ok according to this http://prntscr.com/hv9x5z
Atho55

A 3 second delay on this race. http://prntscr.com/hva27b so if the clocks look to be ok is this delay from BF pressing a button as suggested. Seems a long time to me.
Atho55

If you look at the actual race duration as quoted by Sporting Life and inserting this into the timeline gives us the exact position the race has finished and how many seconds after the completion the odds hit 1.01. 3 seconds. http://prntscr.com/hvajhj.
gutuami

I would suspect that your pc is slow or you have too many charts open or other apps.
Atho55

The spreadsheet is designed to record every second which it does adequately so I`m struggling to see how having any other charts or apps open on my PC can influence the race going In Play 2-3 seconds after it has actually started then actually finish with Bet Angel still firing bets into the market for the 2-3 seconds when the race outcome is already known by BF. That`s the problem, just wondering how/why it happens as it gives BF 2-3 seconds to influence results should they wish.
phrenetic

Are you using streaming?
Atho55

Yes I use streaming but the last race I recorded with streaming off so will see if that made a difference
gutuami

Atho55 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:13 pm
The spreadsheet is designed to record every second which it does adequately so I`m struggling to see how having any other charts or apps open on my PC can influence the race going In Play 2-3 seconds after it has actually started then actually finish with Bet Angel still firing bets into the market for the 2-3 seconds when the race outcome is already known by BF. That`s the problem, just wondering how/why it happens as it gives BF 2-3 seconds to influence results should they wish.
use a recording software and make the recording area pretty big and you will see delays of 10seconds or more.
phrenetic

Atho55 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:39 pm
Yes I use streaming but the last race I recorded with streaming off so will see if that made a difference
Did it make any difference?
Atho55

No it did not. Resorted back to streaming and still delays.
http://prntscr.com/hvme09 a sample from today. Yellow = start time from Sporting Life
CallumPerry

Has anybody cracked the multiple market code yet please? I'm having the same problem with VBA as a few others. Anybody kind enough to share a working multi-market spreadsheet with a customisable intival changer please?
tb_smoelf

Hi i-XL.

Great feature with flexible time selection.

Is it possible to make the spread sheet start capturing when the event goes inplay?

If so, how????

Best, Tim
tb_smoelf

Hi.
When I use this spread sheet, does it slow down BetAngel when import markets to guardian?

Best, Tim
MemphisFlash

no it doesnt. i use this all the time for the greyhounds.
GaryCook

CallumPerry wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:32 pm
Has anybody cracked the multiple market code yet please? I'm having the same problem with VBA as a few others. Anybody kind enough to share a working multi-market spreadsheet with a customisable intival changer please?
I am working on that, slowly.

Not sure it could do more than one at a time, maybe we need some master accounts of something as the data would be the same for each of us as its centralised. Then if we want to store is market, for example, we could archive the sheets by just saving them with different names.

Return to “Betfair Data”