Make Market Gap Scalping Guardian Automation Bot Greyhounds

obitus

Pinnochio wrote:Been using this for almost 3 months now but even with a bit of tweaking I can't get it to average much more than £1 a market due to the liquidity on the dogs. Has anyone managed to get decent profits out of it yet?
Considering the amount of races per day, I would be very happy if I could tweak this bot to average £1 per race, any tips?
roger speakout

i have problems importing these rules, it says they are not compatible with my version.
Dallas

roger speakout wrote:i have problems importing these rules, it says they are not compatible with my version.
You should nt have any problems with any of the rules if using the latest version
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Candles

Hi Dallas

Firstly thank you so much for the wealth of information you provide with automation. I have learnt an incredible amount.

I just wanted to find out how to set the Relative Odds so that it places a back/lay bet when the gap is anything bigger than 2 gaps? I have the following set:

Back price = Lay price minus 3 ticks but it seems to only fire if the gap is 2 and not when bigger?

Many thanks
neilb

Candles wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:53 pm
I just wanted to find out how to set the Relative Odds so that it places a back/lay bet when the gap is anything bigger than 2 gaps? I have the following set:

Back price = Lay price minus 3 ticks but it seems to only fire if the gap is 2 and not when bigger?

Many thanks
This is because your rule is only true when the gap is 2, use Back Price < Lay Price minus 3 ticks.
Dinkydid1

:) Thank you for the templates as a newbie i keep looking at different markets not trading big stakes
have couple of questions i need to ask.
i just need to see if i can solve it myself first if not i would like to pick your brain jf you don't mind
just push me in the right direction

once again Thank You
Dannyboi3k

Is there a Betdaq Version?
Dallas

Dannyboi3k wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:42 pm
Is there a Betdaq Version?
I dont think I have creatred one but its quiet a straight forward rule that could be copied for use on Betdaq, all the options needed are certainly there
Dannyboi3k

Could you please give me some info on how to set this up?

Also, if they are the same stakes, won't it just break even at best?

Also, the conditions I have for the football:

I need some advice. I have set up the laythedraw.baf and it doesn't seem to
work.

Basically, what I need is to have the choice to lay the draw in play at a
certain odd, i.e 3.4, and place the lay bet automatically.

Secondly, I would like to green up across all outcomes 2 minutes after the
first goal is scored, or equally, red out for a loss once a certain loss
figure is reached, for example 25euro.

Thirdly, is it possible to have another bot to scratch the draw and put the
profit equally on both teams to win as the outcome after the first goal is
scored, rather than hedge across all outcomes?

I have searched everywhere but cannot seem to find this info and actually
get it to work.
Dallas

Dannyboi3k wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:27 pm
Could you please give me some info on how to set this up?

Also, if they are the same stakes, won't it just break even at best?

Also, the conditions I have for the football:

I need some advice. I have set up the laythedraw.baf and it doesn't seem to
work.

Basically, what I need is to have the choice to lay the draw in play at a
certain odd, i.e 3.4, and place the lay bet automatically.

Secondly, I would like to green up across all outcomes 2 minutes after the
first goal is scored, or equally, red out for a loss once a certain loss
figure is reached, for example 25euro.

Thirdly, is it possible to have another bot to scratch the draw and put the
profit equally on both teams to win as the outcome after the first goal is
scored, rather than hedge across all outcomes?

I have searched everywhere but cannot seem to find this info and actually
get it to work.
The step by step instructions on creating a rules file can be seen here
https://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2015/0 ... bet-angel/

All you need to do is follow the same steps in Betdaq and copy whats used in this Betfair automation file.

For your lay the draw rule there is already a file made that does this also (not the loss part but that can easily be added to it), but this can only be used with Betfair as it uses options that are not avalible in the Betdaq version.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13663
billbo001

Hi Dallas,
I have been a member on and off for a while now and read many of you're posts/threads and automation. I have put together and taken parts from this Make Market Gap Scalp bot' and your 'Scratch in loss bot', its kind of working but seems to green up in a loss then stops. Could i send you the .baf file and for you to have a look perhaps? Thanks Dallas for all your hard work. Be gentle on me if the file doesnt make sense!!! :?
Dallas

billbo001 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:55 pm
Hi Dallas,
I have been a member on and off for a while now and read many of you're posts/threads and automation. I have put together and taken parts from this Make Market Gap Scalp bot' and your 'Scratch in loss bot', its kind of working but seems to green up in a loss then stops. Could i send you the .baf file and for you to have a look perhaps? Thanks Dallas for all your hard work. Be gentle on me if the file doesnt make sense!!! :?
Thanks for your comments,

Its not possible to send attachments via PM so it would need to be uploaded to a thread on the forum for me to see it and take a look, unless you're able to write in a pm what you think is wrong and what you've done so far etc
billbo001

Thanks Dallas
I have sent you a private message!
George Clift

Hi Dallas,
I'm very new to this. Thanks for sharing so many files, I'm sure I will get a lot out of these.
I've been trying to use this particular file on the Greyhound racing, but I'm finding that it is leaving open positions, with no exit in place. Do you know why that is happening?
George.
Dallas

George Clift wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:09 pm
Hi Dallas,
I'm very new to this. Thanks for sharing so many files, I'm sure I will get a lot out of these.
I've been trying to use this particular file on the Greyhound racing, but I'm finding that it is leaving open positions, with no exit in place. Do you know why that is happening?
George.
Glad to hear you are finding them useful
The file should run a green up with around 8 secs before the off

I'd check two things (which are related)
Greyhound markets could go off a few seconds early, so you perhaps try stopping the main rules from triggering a little earlier say around 20secs before the off and then have the green up run around 15 secs before the off
I'd also check your PC clock is in sync as Bet Angel takes its time from this so if its 10 secs behind that will have a big effect especially on greyhound markets (just click on it and go to change time and date and onto internet time)

Finally, if you have the whole days markets in guardian I would make sure you are refreshing the markets at least 200ms and also use the 'restricted refresh' option to instruct guardian to ignore markets not yet anywhere near starting, this thread explains further how to do this and how it effects automation etc
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”