Multi Excel sheet issues with updating data

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
dmg

Hi All

I have an issue where I am using multiple excel sheets in the Greyhound markets and have the auto bind and auto clear in guardian set and have the markets auto switch. My issue is only the market that has auto switched to updates the sheet it is binded to. If it switches to another market before the first market goes off it will stop updating the original sheet and update the sheet for the market it has moved to. I only have 3 sheets in my workbook and they do release and rebind but only the market that has been moved to by guardian will update the sheet.
Any idea would be welcomed as I cant seem to get passed this issue and I am only placing bets once in every 3 to 4 races depending on the off times.

Many thanks in advanced.
MemphisFlash

did you know you can attach 2 excel sheets to one open instance of Bet angel?
you are using the one in guardian and for this setup you should be using a Bet Angel multiple template as the basis for your bets.
You can also attach another spreadsheet for data collection within the bet angel interface. this would be a Bet Angel single template.
Peter has done a video of attaching Excel sheets. i'll see if i can attach a link for it

https://youtu.be/EF0UQm-wIvU?list=PL68313D48EDF522F6

If your having trouble send me a message and i will do a walk through of the settings and how i connect 2 different sheets to one Bet Angel.
dmg

Thanks MemphisFlash for your quick response, what I am trying to achieve is having spread sheets to place bets in more than 1 market at a time. My strategy requires me to be in the market 3 mins before the off, and on busy days like Saturday night, and now with the increased number of meetings I have clashes and so am using multiple sheets in the same workbook to do this, and that is where the issue arises as it looks as if I can only have one active market at a time. I am not trying to collect data, just bet in more than 1 market at a time.

This happens in both practice mode and real mode, but I have found a way to get around it by right clicking on the market in question in guardian and displaying the market in a new ladder window. this keeps it updating the sheet and so places the bets when the criteria is met. The unfortunate thing is I cannot do any unattended betting as I can only open so many ladder windows before it starts to affect PC performance.
MemphisFlash

i have 150 sheets on the dogs every day. does your set up look something like ths.
i can bet on multiple markets on greyhounds, tennis , football at any time
betts.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dmg

Hi MemphisFlash
Yep, looks exactly like yours. I have managed to get it working by selecting the restrict refresh, which is no problem. Seems if I don't have it selected it doesn't refresh the markets despite being set to 20MS as I am using streaming.
MemphisFlash

sounds like you have it sorted.
I use the other instance for excel as data collection but sometimes i have another sheet that interacts with my betting one
dmg

All now sorted, it seems the refresh rate on the markets tab was set too high, now at 20MS with restrict refresh off and all is working as expected.

Many thanks for all the help provided.
MemphisFlash

:D

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”