NFL Playoffs

Any markets not covered in the other boards
MemphisFlash

So who is gonna win the playoff games tonight?
Dublin_Flyer

Thought the Bills would win the one just finished. No particular reason apart from Kevin Cadle that used to present Sky Sports NFL coverage died a few months ago, huge Bills fan! I'm leaning towards Saints for the next one, both teams seem equally matched throwing the ball but I think Saints have more options if they have to run it.
MemphisFlash

i used to play for the Leicester panthers when Sean Payton was our quarterback. Go Saints!!! But for my sins i'm A Dallas Cowboys Fan.
I was actually in Tennessee at the ceremony when the Titans Actually opened there new stadium in 1999
Dublin_Flyer

Nice, I was at a Cards/Panthers game when I was in Arizona a few years back. 1st NFL game and the thing that caught my eye was every single foot of square space under the floor levels was used for merchandise/hotdogs/beer, not a free area wasted! Cheapest replica jerseys starting at $99 and $11.50 for a pint can of Bud, you can see why it's such big business in the States. Plus the shopping mall sized areas around each parking area with food places like TGI's that hold about 2000 people and have the most stunning looking girls serving food you'll see in your life :shock:

Always been a Raiders fan myself, but not when they move to Vegas! Snoop Dogg used to be a Steelers fan a few years ago, camera zoomed in on him and his crew at the Rams/Falcons game last night, about as much loyalty to his team as he does to record labels! :lol:
MemphisFlash

the stunning girls are there to extract extra tips. lol
Dublin_Flyer

I'd give them more than the tip ;) ;)
MemphisFlash

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Saints 7-0 up
Wildly

Can BetAngel please be configured to display the handicap/line markets for NFL and other American sports where line betting is the main game? Since Betfair changed their market display for these a few months ago the BetAngel display is unable to be navigated and shows no headings.
Note Betfair now charges commission only on the net result of all different lines for a game.
MemphisFlash

21-6. can,t see Carolina coming back to win.
Dublin_Flyer

2 score game now, be good to see the Panthers get a TD before the 4th to make it into a good finish.
MemphisFlash

was gonna go bed as work at 6.45 am but now its a close one
Dublin_Flyer

I'm in at 6.30, up at 5.15, I swear this will be my last beer!! Luckily I've got Emergency Response Training in the morning so I'll be wearing a gas tight suit and won't have to smell my own farts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”