Bet Angel Automation - Football : Lay Current Correct Score in Final 10mins Guardian Automation Bot

Post Reply
mejmon
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 10:22 pm

Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:33 pm

I had about 10 markets and refresh interval 500 millieseconds.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 8725
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:40 pm

mejmon wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:33 pm
I had about 10 markets and refresh interval 500 millieseconds.
Ok that shouldn't of effected it then - i assume you already had the markets added before KO (and were not added mid way through the match)
If so if you add some more then post a screen shot of your whole guardian page ill see if anything can be spotted from that

mejmon
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 10:22 pm

Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:39 am

Thank you Dallas. That must have been the problem. I thought I could at it when the match had started.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 8725
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:32 am

mejmon wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:39 am
Thank you Dallas. That must have been the problem. I thought I could at it when the match had started.
No the matches need to be added before KO otherwise all the timings used in the rule will be out - and is what will of caused it not to trigger.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 8725
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:16 am

For anyone using this type of strategy I have produced the stats and chart on the chances of a goal 80+ from various European leagues. A few months back there were several posts made by an individual claiming matches with a early goal also produced more late goals after 80+ so I thought i might as well add those stats also - I think the answer to this is quiet clear in the image below

Late Goal Chances.JPG

As its relevant to this bot that can be downloaded on the opening page from this thread i just thought I'd add it for anyone who might be interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Smh77
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:23 am

Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:36 am

Thank you for taken the time to share this stratergy dallas i,ve had some promising results since using it. Can you tell me if i can add a number of shots on target during a match to the rule?

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 8725
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:57 am

Smh77 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:36 am
Thank you for taken the time to share this stratergy dallas i,ve had some promising results since using it. Can you tell me if i can add a number of shots on target during a match to the rule?
No there is no condition that can look at this as the information is not available via the BF API.

rogert771
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:30 pm

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:29 pm

this will go on Match odds and i can lay this only if score is 1-1 2-2 etc. ?

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 8725
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:24 am

rogert771 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:29 pm
this will go on Match odds and i can lay this only if score is 1-1 2-2 etc. ?
Yes, it already ignores certain high scorelines, so you can use this same method to ignore any others your not intrested in

Jamarco
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:24 pm

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:47 pm

Hello everyone

When I try to import this file it shows me an error saying that it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible...

How should I proceed?

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests