new staking method - % of bank liability

Help improve Bet Angel.
Original-Soultrader

I don't think this is available

let's say there is £100 in your account - i want to stake 50% liability of my bank auto calculated from the odds (so a £50 liability in total if i allowed the bet to go in play). so when i'm winning and my bank is building then my stake level is automatically increased with the same % of risk and when i'm losing it's reduced the same way.
ShaunWhite

You can do this in Guardian but I'm not sure why you'd want to do this when manual trading. Maybe you can explain? Are you just going 100% strength (albeit 50% of your bank) on every trade you open? I'm not sure about others but when I'm trading horses on the ladder I usually build and reduce my position according to my confidence.

Roughly what are you expecting to lose on a bad day or make on a good one, as a %of your bank? Is it going to alter your stake so much it needs to be done as the day progresses. I think it's also going to make you obssess too much about indiviual results so how about manually setting your presets at various amounts at the start of each day.

You only asked for a feature and got an opinion, sorry. For all I know you've got it all in hand and know what you're doing, it's just that I've not seen anyone who operated that way. Mainly because you need to be pretty confident about your disaster recovery proceedures to put 50% of your entire working capital on the table over and over again. Are you all tooled up for when you lose the the internet 30s before the off?

Return to “Suggestions”