live video

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
adhuk

I use Betangel Trader. After a couple of pre race trades I try to connect to the live video link on the betangel desktop but it won't let me see the race. I am signed in. It does work if I use the video on the Betfair site. It's just the link from Betangel desktop. Anyone got any ideas why this is happening?
Dallas

When live video doesn't work it's normally something to do with flash add-ins etc. Bet Angel uses IE have you checked thats upto date?
adhuk

Tried that but still no luck. What puzzles me is that I can receive the free to view American racing in the evening via the betangel live video. It's just the important stuff like the UK racing I don't seem able to load. Any other ideas?
adhuk

Is it possibly anything to do with my using Google Chrome?
Dallas

adhuk wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:02 pm
Is it possibly anything to do with my using Google Chrome?
Its nothing to do with Chrome, the browser BA uses is Internet Explorer 11 and there is no way for you to change it, if it does stop working as I posted above its usually a flash plug in etc that causes it but in general it can be very difficult to diagnose.

Where possible its better if you use an external browser to connect to betfair as it will use your PC's memory and processor more effectively.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”