Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
SeaHorseRacing

RicHep365 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:39 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:13 pm
Never going to get rich on a price like this but 4.35 tomorrow- Oneroa. Its a case of how far not if.

If the shrewedys click on can see this being smashed in tomorrow. So clear of the rest its a joke. Currently 2.16 if you can dribble some on early think it will steam. Someone will spot the difference in quality compared to the field. I have it as 4/6 shot 1.66ish..
Cheers, stuck a ton on it, will lay some off if it shortens
If you can make a good trade def worth trading out. Only one horse imo can beat it Snaffled, what its shown so far isnt good enough but the break could have improved him. What has been shown from them all the market is 100% priced wrong.
Derek27

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:02 pm
RicHep365 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:37 pm
With a bit of luck...

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/ ... are_btn_tw
I hope so. Cant see it happening though..
Somebody once started a petition to stop bookies from stake-factoring successful punters, requiring 100,000 signatures to get the parliamentary debate. When I tried to sign it, not only had the six-month time-limit expired, it had fallen short of its target by 99,824 signatures. :( :lol:
RicHep365

Geoff Banks is on twitter saying he thinks it should be 1000 minimum liability to any punter. Mind you he always talks himself up, but bans people just like every other bookie.

You have to imagine if something like that came in, the industry overround would become beyond a joke, 130% at least.
SeaHorseRacing

RicHep365 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:24 pm
Geoff Banks is on twitter saying he thinks it should be 1000 minimum liability to any punter. Mind you he always talks himself up, but bans people just like every other bookie.

You have to imagine if something like that came in, the industry overround would become beyond a joke, 130% at least.
Apologies if anyone is connected to him... but Geoff Banks is a ..... had a friend recommened me years ago. Some women from the company would call me everday hassling me. I know they let people bet with credit aswel. Which encourages problem gambling so i stay away from them.
Derek27

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:37 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:31 pm
RicHep365 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:27 pm
But if you're limited, why did they take the bet? In that case the next time you lose go back in and say, I want £40 back, you should have only taken £10!
Bet was offered in "mistake"
You know what pisses me off the most. I have hardly won anything from that particular shop address. All because I dont sit in their playing the machines or virtual racing they take note of the occasional winner.
I' don't fully understand the legal side, but I think IBAS is restricted to checking if a bookies decision is correct under their own terms & conditions, whereas a court has a wider jurisdiction and can consider whether the bookie's T&C are fair and reasonable. So I would expect then to consider what would have happened if the horse lost.

I don't think there's much chance of them refunding £40 in realisation of there 'mistake'.

Good luck with your claim SHR.
Simonlofc

Plumpton looks abandoned
Dallas

Simonlofc wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:10 pm
Plumpton looks abandoned
It is, only Ayr survives this afternoon.

Guess its the afternoon off then
Euler

I'll be number crunching this afternoon.
RicHep365

Ayr is behaving surprisingly well. I thought it would be all over the place, but the first 2 races have been quite predictable.
Trading96

14:15 great race to trade inplay.
Crazyskier

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:51 pm
RicHep365 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:39 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:13 pm
Never going to get rich on a price like this but 4.35 tomorrow- Oneroa. Its a case of how far not if.

If the shrewedys click on can see this being smashed in tomorrow. So clear of the rest its a joke. Currently 2.16 if you can dribble some on early think it will steam. Someone will spot the difference in quality compared to the field. I have it as 4/6 shot 1.66ish..
Cheers, stuck a ton on it, will lay some off if it shortens
If you can make a good trade def worth trading out. Only one horse imo can beat it Snaffled, what its shown so far isnt good enough but the break could have improved him. What has been shown from them all the market is 100% priced wrong.
Hmmm... If only I'd dutched...

:(
SeaHorseRacing

I just had a look at the chart from the 4.35 was out this eve. Stinking drift there on Oneora.

Problem is when a horse runs on Southwell sand (Snaffled) its virtually imposible to take any seriousness of the form or even translate it to another track. Cant get them all right. Bad call today from me. Sorry boys.
SeaHorseRacing

Dont worry guys I wont junk up the Todays racing topic all the time will go back to the odd occasion, just get spare time when you spend winter days not trading due to days like today. Rather good racing was back!!

Racing looks dyer again tomorrow and Ayr is prob my worst track to trade :twisted:

4.35Kempton,Chip Or Pellet. If you forgive just one run. He has to be around a 5/1 shot. I forgive you at 20/1. Cheers :geek: :mrgreen: Show me the money. Oh how havethey missed that one. Gotta drift too for a trainer who has only every had about 40 runners.

New Rich is 5/1 for the same race. Chip Or Pellet ran in the same race. For a small yard to open up at 10/1 to go off at 6/1 in the same race is very eye catching. The stewards held an enquiry and Jockey stated that Chip hung pretty badly. I can see multiple of other reasons for a poor running. Why I love this selection even more is that Olaudah is very beatable. Dont like putting up lays but I think laying Olaudah for a place could be even better.
Last edited by SeaHorseRacing on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ShaunWhite

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:04 pm
Cant get them all right. Bad call today from me. Sorry boys.
To be fair you only said it looked overpriced at 2.2ish and that snaffle was the danger. When it drifted I assumed something was up and gave it the swerve (with all due respect if you thought it was too big then other shrewdies would have thought so too and piled in if all looked well, it wasn't afterall one with a quiet nod) Couldn't see much worth having by dutching them both.

Don't be sorry, I think you've got enough reputation credits built up after Sunday to have about 20 straight losers.
SeaHorseRacing

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:37 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:04 pm
Cant get them all right. Bad call today from me. Sorry boys.
To be fair you only said it looked overpriced at 2.2ish and that snaffle was the danger. When it drifted I assumed something was up and gave it the swerve (with all due respect if you thought it was too big then other shrewdies would have thought so too and piled in if all looked well, it wasn't afterall one with a quiet nod) Couldn't see much worth having by dutching them both.

Don't be sorry, I think you've got enough reputation credits built up after Sunday to have about 20 straight losers.
I didnt really follow the race and market from late lunch time. I think someone knew something in that race that we didnt for sure. haha. I like to see people win. Get so much satisfaction from it, especially if there collecting from a bookmaker rather then an exchange.

Still hunting on that 1000 or 100/1 sp shot though. Missed a few over last few weeks, didnt fall into my category.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”