Low latency sites for inplay score/cards/shots etc

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Wolf1877

One of my planned projects is to fully automate football trading. I really need to track game status data (score/cards/shots/2nd half start time etc) and I'm quite happy to develop code to pull data in from external websites to feed back into my automated trading processes.

Anybody got any recommendations for external websites with the lowest latency? Preferably with global coverage of leading leagues.
Kafkaesque

flashscore.com is my go-to. Latency might be even better elsewhere, so you'd have to test that yourself, but for what it's worth, they're usually faster than tv signals, at least here in Denmark
footysystems

Wolf1877 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:20 pm
One of my planned projects is to fully automate football trading. I really need to track game status data (score/cards/shots/2nd half start time etc) and I'm quite happy to develop code to pull data in from external websites to feed back into my automated trading processes.

Anybody got any recommendations for external websites with the lowest latency? Preferably with global coverage of leading leagues.
footballratings.co.uk has all this shots on target and so on and covers 99% of matches per day and all on one page.
Wolf1877

Thanks Kafkaesque and Footysystems. I'll check out those sites.

... all other suggestions are welcome.
max_usted

Wolf1877 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:43 pm
Thanks Kafkaesque and Footysystems. I'll check out those sites.

... all other suggestions are welcome.
Hi Wolff not sure if useful but I do notice there is significant delay between a goal being scored/red-card etc as displayed via Bet365 (live stream and score record) and Flashscore (with Flashscore being significantly delayed). But obviously Flashscore waits for the goal to be confirmed so it's always correct (I think), whereas Bet365 feeds are frequently corrected (they may use the same as Betfair actually).
LinusP

Wolf1877 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:20 pm

You can use betfair:

https://github.com/liampauling/betfair/ ... service.py
ShaunWhite

LinusP wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:26 pm

You can use betfair:

Liam (or others) have you got a site you can recommend for getting started on python/API dev, i'm from a VB background with some C++ if you're unsure what level to pitch it at.
LinusP

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:43 pm
LinusP wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:26 pm

You can use betfair:

Liam (or others) have you got a site you can recommend for getting started on python/API dev, i'm from a VB background with some C++ if you're unsure what level to pitch it at.
Codeacademy is good, it’s what I used to learn, I then got bored and jumped straight into developing on Betfair / web scraping.

Return to “Football trading”