Close trade after 10 min. ?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
tb_smoelf

Hi.

How do I make a rule to close the trade 10 min. after the first rule has triggert?

Bets, Tim
jimibt

Tim - you could add a signal to the first rule and then monitor for when that signal had been triggered between 600 seconds (10 minutes) and your monitoring cutoff time... i'll pop a rule on here to demonstrate in very simple terms (as i don't know your rule)... will put it here later this morning when i get the opportunity.
tb_smoelf

Thanks ;)
jimibt

ok, here's the basic idea:

1. Your 1st rule fires and sets a signal at selection level when it triggers (selectionTriggered)
2. A second rule runs in parallel and has a simple condition in place to monitor how long since selectionTriggered was triggered
3. On reaching the designated moment (600 seconds after the signal in rule #1 was triggered), the 2nd rule will fire

I've attached a very simple/basic rule that demonstrates this approach... there's no logic in the rules, other than the examination of the selectionTriggered signal, so hopefully is pretty clear.

cheers
jim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

If you're using the latest V1.49 an option has been added to the rule trigger times area where you can set a subsequent rule to trigger anytime after the first has triggered.
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fir ... 3D&mw=MzIw
tb_smoelf

Thanks for the help.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”