Extract data from BetAngel to spread sheet?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
tb_smoelf

Hi.
I have posted two topics about how to extract data from BetAngel to a spread sheet, but none have made a reply.
Several videos mention that BetAngel, in several ways, can extract data to spread sheets. Are there a foolproof guide somewhere where I can se how to do that?
I am particularly interested in getting data from tennis matches and soccer matches.

Best, Tim
Dallas

There are several data capture sheets available for download from the 'Betfair Data' section, one of these should suit your needs
viewforum.php?f=54
tb_smoelf

Hi Dallas.

I have looked at it, but can't seem to find something for data capturing for tennis and soccer.
Am I wrong, that it is mainly for horse racing?

Best, Tim
Dallas

tb_smoelf wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:18 pm
Hi Dallas.

I have looked at it, but can't seem to find something for data capturing for tennis and soccer.
Am I wrong, that it is mainly for horse racing?

Best, Tim
I haven't looked at them all but im sure this one is for use with any market and just captures the price, volume etc at the intervals you specify and would expect a few of the others also will
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=2385
tb_smoelf

Hi Dallas.
Thanks for repons.
What is it that you think should contain the possibility of data extraction from tennis and soccer?
Best, Tim
ShaunWhite

tb_smoelf wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 pm
Hi Dallas.
Thanks for repons.
What is it that you think should contain the possibility of data extraction from tennis and soccer?
Best, Tim
The sheets are not sport specific. The will just capture the names of the market selections and their data, they don't care whether that name is Nadal, Man Utd or 0-0.
tb_smoelf

Hi ShaunWhite.

Thanks for respons.

Many og the spread sheets I have seen, says that it only works for horse racing. Can you please select one for me, that goes with soccer and tennis.

Have a nice sunday.

Best, Tim
nigelk

Try them all out and see which one suits you best. if they capture data for horse racing they'll also capture data for tennis/football/golf/darts etc.etc

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”