Guardian For Betdaq

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
phildavies21

Anybody have any idea on whether Bet Angel plans to upgrade its software for Betdaq so it matches the software for Betfair? Currently have a bot that relies on signals being set and id love to be running it on Betdaq aswell as Betfair.

Cheers for any input
Dallas

It's a demand issue and would need a shift in that area before any major upgrades are done.

A few years ago there was a lot of time and money put into upgrading it and bringing it more or less in line with the Betfair version - it was then (and still is) given away free but still very few people took to using it.
So it makes more sense for development to concentrate on the Betfair version where all the demand is
phildavies21

Thanks for the info Dallas
Folanjo

The only thing I need to use Betdaq Bet Angel would be the ability to use Guardian Nominated Selections. I Dob, a lot, I have a great bot in Betfair Bet Angel, but cannot recreate it in Betdaq Bet Angel. I also place a lot of back bets, but would have to duplicate the bot several times and apply it to each race separately. It's a ball ache. I guess I could always do it in excel?
Folanjo

Folanjo wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:19 am
The only thing I need to use Betdaq Bet Angel would be the ability to use Guardian Nominated Selections. I Dob, a lot, I have a great bot in Betfair Bet Angel, but cannot recreate it in Betdaq Bet Angel. I also place a lot of back bets, but would have to duplicate the bot several times and apply it to each race separately. It's a ball ache. I guess I could always do it in excel?
Actually I could in excel but I want to apply a trob and a win bet to the same selection. I can cope with the dob in excel but god knows how I add the other bits. This is where Guardian Nominated would help.
Folanjo

Folanjo wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:13 am
Folanjo wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:19 am
Actually I could in excel but I want to apply a trob and a win bet to the same selection. I can cope with the dob in excel but god knows how I add the other bits. This is where Guardian Nominated would help.
@dallas do you think that an update might happen now Betdaq have cut their commission to encourage more usage? I've switched everything that doesn't need trading out to them for starters.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”