One click with servants improvements

Help improve Bet Angel.
Dabbla

I have been using the one click screen with servants a lot lately. As Peter said it would change the way you trade, it has . But i find a couple things letting the one click screen down.

First . Staking is a bit of a pain. Could we have a Ladder type stake selection on the on click screen or be able to use the ladder selection as a stake on the one click screen.

Second. I could do with more custom columns and have them scalable.

A couple of automation rules i would also like to see added are

Bet % by green up stake.
ignore bets under £x
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Could you describe how you are currently using the custom columns? Do you have all 20 shown on the screen at once?
If not, you could use the second picklist in the one-click screen toolbar to switch between custom column profiles. i.e. Reuse the same buttons, but switch their functionality.

Regarding the staking, the quickest way to modify stake would be to use the keyboard shortcuts.

staking.png

We could probably add a right-mouse click menu to the stake boxes which would allow you to pick from the stake presets currently assigned to the ladder. I could see that working quite well and being fairly quick to implement if a few people +1 the idea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

The majority of my buttons run small scripts. What i want is to be able to add different variations of a script e.g. 25 % 50 75%100%. As well as add new ideas to my arsenal.
1click.PNG
I do have a second picklist for in play stuff, so I could set up another one or two but I would rather have everything on the one screen as much as possible . Although saying that it might be a better option going forward to separate everything into its own picklist, I just dont like the idea of a lot of unneeded going back and forth.

I will have a look at the shortcut key option for staking. I did look at this before but that was for the ladder and I don’t think I got the results I wanted from it. I’ll have another look though. I like the sound of the right click option .
+1
+1
+1
That’s for those that don’t realize that it will be a befit to them .

:D ;) :o

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Suggestions”