Automated bets at half time

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sansan14

Hello,

I have just signed up to see if I can use Betangel to automate some of the bets I place on a daily basis. I have had a good read but am not really sure how to program BA.

Any help would be much appreciated!

So I am looking to lay the current scoreline at half time (or say 57 mins after KO) in a number of games (which are chosen beforehand) if the scoreline is say 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 1-1 or 1-2. The price would have to be within the range 4.0 to 8.0.

Is this something that can be done?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Dallas

Yes it can be done, although there is no score feed provided by the Betfair API the next best way is by using signals to track the odds movement which occurs after a goal, the football area in the shared files has a few rules using this setup
viewforum.php?f=50

The following file is a generic one that just signals goals, you can then build the rest of your automation around these signals and their values
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

For the price range part on your lay rule, you would just add the following conditions
2 x 'Fixed odds conditions' each with the following settings and that will create the range you want the odds to be in.

1st
Selections last traded price
is greater than 4.0

2nd
Selections last traded price
is less than 8.0

This page of the userguide describes this condition a little further
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fix ... 3D&mw=MzIw
sansan14

Thanks a lot!

Looks quite complicated but will have a look.
Dallas

sansan14 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:29 pm
Thanks a lot!

Looks quite complicated but will have a look.
I thought that after posting but its actually quite straightforward with most already done for you so basically all you need for what you asking is to download the 'Signal Goals' file from the 2nd link above

Then add a lay rule with the relevant arm times etc you require then add the two fixed odds odds conditions detailed above, then a 'Signal value' condition
is the signal value less than 3

Its then ready to apply to your markets

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”