Bot not triggering correctly

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
STARBUCK62

May I apologise in advance, i cannot see where i can write a new post on here, so I am piggy backing on the reply section of this post.
My problem is that i have created a bot which starts a couple of minutes before the 5 minutes warning that peter gives us, as soon as Peters voice comes on the Bot ceases to carry on workng , my original stakes if any remain in the market and as a result i end up losing .
I have adapted it from the simple scalp bot that i uploaded, so i really do not understand why it cuts out at the 5 minute warning, my bot may not be profitable but im unable to know
Thank you in advance
Dallas

When you go into a forum (automation) before opening a topic at the top left is the option to start a new topic

To answer your question, if a bot stops at the same time then it can only be either

The time you have a rule/s armed for (this can be changed within the rules editor)
or you are restricting the refresh, this is done on the 'Advanced' tab at the top of the 'Guardian' window.

If you check both these areas then post back if your still stuck
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
STARBUCK62

Thank you and Thank you again for prompt reply, i will peruse the info you have sent me.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”