Automation - Take SP when using fill or kill

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
dt888

I have a take SP on unmatched bets rule to monitor the market every few seconds in the final 5 mins pre race to cover for an outage or connection failure

However I am using fill or kill at 5 seconds to place bets and want the take SP rule to ignore these when they are placed as if the outage occurs during these 5 seconds then these unmatched bets will be settled at SP which leaves an open position

I have tried adding a 'time since last fill or kill bet' to the take SP rule which works fine for a single selection but I need it to cover all selections and when I change this to the 'all selections' option it doesn't work the same to ignore the initial fill or kill bets. I have also tried the long way of an individual take SP rule for each selection and no luck there either

So can anyone think of a different way to monitor the market every few seconds to take SP on the offset part of bets only? (ignoring all initial fill or kill bets)

Many thanks
Dallas

There has been a servant created to do this which you could copy the settings from into your existing automation file
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15375
dt888

Great, Thanks Dallas
dt888

Dallas,

If i was using this servant could I add a stop of x ticks to my opening manual bet. I know I can do this manually with right click on the ladder but any way of getting an instant automated stop at the same time as the servant fires in the 3x Take SP bets?
Dallas

dt888 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:08 pm
Dallas,

If i was using this servant could I add a stop of x ticks to my opening manual bet. I know I can do this manually with right click on the ladder but any way of getting an instant automated stop at the same time as the servant fires in the 3x Take SP bets?
You wont be able to use the Servant as it is because using a stop loss via global setting it will have to place the offsets for you (which is what the servant does.
But if you take just the 'Take SP' rule from the servant and add to yours then it should still work and take sp on your offsets
dt888

Im still stuggling with this..

Im using a split bet for entry with offset and stop

So £10 total but in 2x £5 seperate bets firing at the same time each with different offsets

Using the rules on the file above and playing around with them I still can't seem to impliment a take SP rule on the offset parts only when using split bet entrys

It is very straight forward if the bets are on one selection only but i can't get it working for multiple selections as there is no option to take SP on just individual selections
Dallas

dt888 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:13 pm
Im still stuggling with this..

Im using a split bet for entry with offset and stop

So £10 total but in 2x £5 seperate bets firing at the same time each with different offsets

Using the rules on the file above and playing around with them I still can't seem to impliment a take SP rule on the offset parts only when using split bet entrys

It is very straight forward if the bets are on one selection only but i can't get it working for multiple selections as there is no option to take SP on just individual selections
Unfortunrtly with automation its not possible to takeSP on anything but all unmatched bets. The only way to signal out individual selections/bets is via the 'TakeSP' button or use a shortcut key but both need to be done manually

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”