Auto Stakes

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
jls2018

Hey all, just signed up today, lots to learn.

the auto stakes tab at the top doesnt seem to show in my version, it is used quite a bit in the training videos, any idea where this has gone or how to access it. Many Thanks
Dallas

You have most likely downloaded the Bet Angel Trader version rather than Bet Angel Professional, it will tell you which version you're using on the top of the blue login window.

Bet Angel Professional can be downloaded from here
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Dinkydid1

:D
He is correct i have downloaded the training course and i have Bet Angle pro and the training course is i think run on an old version of Bet angle. I asked Support about this about a week ago.
Guess what the answer was.
Hah still waiting for an answer.
I will see what becomes of this thread then I would very much like to give my feedback.
Dallas

Dinkydid1 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:29 pm
I asked Support about this about a week ago.
Guess what the answer was.
Hah still waiting for an answer.
Technical Support usually reply within 24hours of receiving a message, have you checked your junk/spam folder in case their response was put in there by your email client?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Dinkydid1 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:29 pm
I asked Support about this about a week ago.
I've just checked the support area for your e-mail address and we haven't received any messages from that address since Oct 2017, so it's probably worth sending us a new support ticket as a test.

Regarding your auto stakes query. The library of videos for Bet Angel Professional has gradually grown over the last twelve years, so some will be more recent than others.
The auto-staking in Professional was upgraded fairly recently, so many of the videos will be showing the older form of staking. To see that version of Staking in Professional: open the Bet Angel Settings window, click on the Staking tab and choose 'Auto stake (legacy)' from the Staking Interface section.

To read more about the newer 'Price Based Staking' see this page of the user guide:
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sta ... thods.html

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”