Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
dragontrades

Anyone got the Torch chart?
ShaunWhite

I might ask RUK to put the odds list bit nearer the to middle of the screen, I can almost see the horses lining up!! why tf isn't it tight up against the left of the screen. :roll:
ShaunWhite

I can't believe how noisy it is today.
SeaHorseRacing

Mona wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:20 pm
Just wanted to tell you guys about an easy and reliable streaming guide I came across when I was looking for How to watch the Winter Olympics 2018 live online.

Havent clicked on it and cautious that it could be a virus as member-only posted twice. Probably nothing but you never know...
Trading96

Going to start backing some of these drifters starting with King Kevin 7's
dragontrades

I was reviewing some video markets from march last year at Wolverhampton and they were so smooth nearly always moving 1 tick at a time and with plenty of money going through on both sides.
Do you think we will see that again with the bread and butter races in march or are these crazy moves here to stay?
gutuami

kemp 16:05
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

dragontrades wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:05 pm
I was reviewing some video markets from march last year at Wolverhampton and they were so smooth nearly always moving 1 tick at a time and with plenty of money going through on both sides.
Do you think we will see that again with the bread and butter races in march or are these crazy moves here to stay?
I wish I had an archive of videos of markets that I traded on. :)

It's probably the time of year - lack of liquidity that causes volatility. But if the markets are changing we'll all just have to adapt to the markets.
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:16 pm
dragontrades wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:05 pm
I wish I had an archive of videos of markets that I traded on. :)

It's probably the time of year - lack of liquidity that causes volatility. But if the markets are changing we'll all just have to adapt to the markets.
From Feb last year
https://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2017/0 ... he-tunnel/
gutuami

might be the streaming. Last year in march I think only ba had streaming - now much more app switched to streaming. IMHO fast refresh has an appealing to action effect. They say that when listening to techno music in the car you are tempted to drive faster than usual.
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:18 pm
From Feb last year
https://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2017/0 ... he-tunnel/

" you can almost get the feeling it can be two steps forward three steps back this time of year"
That's very true. I made a loss in February last year and I'm struggling this year and doing better down-under. But I'm still gonna try and master these wacky markets to smaller stakes.
Derek27

dragontrades wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:15 pm
bit worried that erratic moves are becoming more frequent even on decent races.
If anyone's bothered by the state of UK markets at the moment, my advice is to take a day off and spend a morning at one of the big Australian meetings with a six-pack of lager (or more if required), and enjoy.

I hope I'm not speaking too soon but I made up my UK losses on the first at Caulfield, and that's just a handicap, with eight group races to follow. :D
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:25 am
my advice is to take a day off and spend a morning at one of the big Australian meetings with a six-pack of lager (or more if required), and enjoy.
You're either suggesting drinking heavily while trading in the morning, or taking a very long road trip. Neither appeals.
Derek27

The beer's not so important, but I started trading US and AUS markets as a hobby, and a way of relaxing after a days trading. ;) You can't trade too heavily because of the reduced turnover.
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:43 am
The beer's not so important, but I started trading US and AUS markets as a hobby, and a way of relaxing after a days trading. ;) You can't trade too heavily because of the reduced turnover.
I've tried it and did OK. Decided in the end that burning the candle both ends wasn't a good idea, for me anyway.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”