Soccer mystic odds

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Angelbaby

I am looking at a match in soccer mystic and looking at laying draw strategy. The draw is 3.5 currently on the chart it shows the odds starting out at 3.0 I am I missing something (probably) shouldn't it replicate the current odds at betfair?
Dallas

Until the strength indicator at the top right has all bars lit then the market is not formed enough for SM give an accurate prediction
Angelbaby

So what I am seeing is soccer mystic's predicted odds not the actual odds on betfair and it doesn't match because volume is low?
ShaunWhite

What does it take to get 5 bars? This one's got £197,697

3.5 vs 3.9 on the Draw seems a bit far out. I wondered why doesn't it just use the current prices?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

£1/2m traded now and it's dropped to 3 bars, wagwan?
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:14 am
What does it take to get 5 bars? This one's got £197,697

3.5 vs 3.9 on the Draw seems a bit far out. I wondered why doesn't it just use the current prices?
Soccer Mystic requires the Match Odds, Correct Score, and Total Goals all to be available for it to be able to make predictions, only when these markets are then formed enough will it show the full 5 bars on the signal strength indicator.
ShaunWhite

Match odds 500k
Correct score 55k
Total goals.....150 quid.

I guess that explains it. Any idea what 'enough' is?
Dallas

Its the book% rather than volume that determines when a market is 'formed'
JOHNNYPLUMSTEAD

I am using soccer mystic. yes normally 4 green lights but it still seems way out. Is it meant to predict concrete prices during in play? Quick example Rennes take the lead early tonight away at Lyon it states market at 4.9 in fact trading at 3.1 for the draw ( don't worry i got out!) £700,000 in turnover not massive, however Newcastle taking lead today against Man Utd it was way out and there were millions turned over : Why is it so far out?
Euler

Liquidity on the core markets that seed it and falling so we are looking at a new model at some point this year that doesn't need those seed values. Inplay is getting quite barren apart from on the televised matches.
JOHNNYPLUMSTEAD

Euler wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:16 pm
Liquidity on the core markets that seed it are falling so we are looking at a new model at some point this year that doesn't need those seed values. Inplay is getting quite barren apart from on the televised matches.
I only trade live matches but it is still way out. ta
DoctorEvil

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:01 pm
Soccer Mystic requires the Match Odds, Correct Score, and Total Goals all to be available for it to be able to make predictions, only when these markets are then formed enough will it show the full 5 bars on the signal strength indicator.
why all these markets, shouldn't Match Odds and Under 2.5 be enough? these 2 markets are pretty strong.
Dallas

DoctorEvil wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:11 pm
Dallas wrote:
why all these markets, shouldn't Match Odds and Under 2.5 be enough? these 2 markets are pretty strong.
It was just the way the model was created, as Euler has said in his comment above the team are looking at updating the model later this year
BetScalper

Dallas wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:26 pm
DoctorEvil wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:11 pm
Dallas wrote:
It was just the way the model was created, as Euler has said in his comment above the team are looking at updating the model later this year
I know this is an old thread but was anything done about updating Soccer Mystic model ?
Euler

It's being tested at the moment. We have a new release of Bet Angel after Cheltenham but it probably won't be ready for that. So we would rather use the remainder of the season for testing it. It's a complete overhaul.

Return to “Football trading”