Other sports

A place to discuss anything.
tc_uk

Given there is no horse racing I have some random thoughts.

"Edges" are hard to formulate/discover especially when first coming to sports trading.
What possibly makes this harder (this is just a guess) is that in sports with large participation like football and horse racing many people have investigated and tried many things over the years so it's unlikely you will find an edge that is new or not used that much so already potential returns are likely to be diminished as you will be chasing the profit on these edges with xxx other people.

Therefore, with this in mind I do wonder whether instead of looking at such sports I should instead spend the time to investigate more obscure sports that haven't been so "over-exposed" by investigation. Liquidity will have to be considered on those sports too because if there isn't any there wouldn't be a point in doing so.

Anybody have any thoughts on this (that are printable)? ;-)
mobius

Given that the gas people have shut down the UK's long term storage facility and the price of gas has tripled etc. etc.
Athos55 posted a really interesting link:-
GRIDWATCH.PNG
Maybe the Betangel Development team can adapt this?
The gambling commissiariat will probably jail us(We're participants - no gambling allowed if your own ass is going to freeze !)
:cry:
BTW ; What does all-weather mean?
:roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tc_uk

BTW ; What does all-weather mean?
:roll:
It uses the same logic as the railways, it runs until there is snow on the track.
northbound

mobius wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:11 am
BTW What does all-weather mean? :roll:
Exactly my thought.

That racing surface should be renamed from AW to AWECS (All Weather Except Considerable Snow).

Return to “General discussion”