Automation did something strange

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Jossy_79

Hey,

Experienced something very odd today. Had an automation running that was supposed to lay at the best market price with a condition that the last traded price had to be < 1.80. It actually triggered at 13.5 which ended up costing me quite a bit of money :-(

I was stumped as to why it did this but then noticed from the log (see attached screenshot) that the automation also registered a goal 4 seconds after the trade.

Could the lay bet automation have triggered just as a goal was scored so although the last traded price was <1.8 it spiked straight when the goal went in and so the automation grabbed 13.5? If yes, what would you recommend for me to build into the automation to stop this happening again?

Thanks in advance!

Jossy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sa7med

Perhaps also set a condition where it doesnt back/lay unless odds are less than x
Jossy_79

Hi. I did have this running - there was a condition of <1.80. I think the problem was that the parameter was best market price at that time - I'd don't believe you can set a parameter of less than?

Thanks,

Jossy
sa7med

you had it for last traded price, perhaps also set back/lay to be less than also
Jossy_79

Hey,

Thanks for replying! Actually gave this a try on my own initiative and seems to be much more reliable!

Thanks,

Jossy

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”