Noob automation question.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dave C

I'm sure this has been asked a million times before and I promise I did search for it.

How can you run more than one bot on a race? The "automation rules" on Guardian allows for one only.
Dallas

From the FAQ section
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11857
ShaunWhite

You have to run multiple instances of BA.
Be mindful of conditions that would be shared by both, num bets or PL conditions etc. Signals are local to each copy BA you have running.
ShaunWhite

You beat me to it and gave a much better answer as usual D
Dave C

Thanks Shaun/Dallas.

So if I was looking to say, B2L and Scalping the Crossover I'd have to have two BAs running as the B2L nominates a particular selection but other files (depending on my objectives) I could juggle the conditions/parameters and just have the one copy running?
ShaunWhite

You can have one bot that does 2 or more things but usually that would best if they were active at different times. Perhaps a pre race strategy and an inplay one. If you wanted to run two totally independent bots each checking their own pl etc then you'd need more than one BF account.
ShaunWhite

There's a facility to merge bots which will save you some typing. Can't exactly remember how and I'm not on my pc right now to check but it's probably described in the manual even though it's a relatively new feature.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”