Back all Runners if They Trade Below 3.0 Automation Bot

Dallas

gibby wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:29 pm
Hi Dallas,
Is it possible to modify this rule(s) to place a bet in running on the first horse to reach 1.5 instead of 3.0 and also to place a max of 2 bets per race, if so could you help please and describe how.
thanks in advance
Cheers
On the back bet rule start by changing the number of triggers from 6 to 2 on the general tab
Then on the parameters tab change 'place at' from 3.0 to 1.5
And on the conditions tab change the fixed odds condition from 3.05 to 1.51

that will do it
gibby

123456789johnmaw1960

Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:39 am
This is a Guardian advanced automation bot for use on horse racing markets.

This bot will back each runner at 3.0 for £10 if they trade at or below these odds, it uses the ‘Number of place bet triggers condition’ to ensure only 1 bet per runner is placed and a ‘signal set condition’ to ensure the rule only triggers on races if the BSP of the fav at the start of the race was 3.4 or greater.

To use the file just click on the Back all Runners if They Trade Below 3.0 Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g

The stake size as with all other aspects of this file can also be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "General, Parameters & Conditions" tab and change to whatever you require.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
HI DALLAS
i have a idea to modify this bot.when in running it takes the back bet .now if the back bet gose down to 2.21 and then it drifts back up the market can it be layed at 3.0 .and so if this hores continues to drift out to 4.2 but now it stars steaming back in . so another back bet can be place now on the same horse . at 3.0 again , and lay if drifts . i hav the idea and not a clue how to implement. can you help me please thank you john
Dallas

123456789johnmaw1960 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:39 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:39 am
This is a Guardian advanced automation bot for use on horse racing markets.

This bot will back each runner at 3.0 for £10 if they trade at or below these odds, it uses the ‘Number of place bet triggers condition’ to ensure only 1 bet per runner is placed and a ‘signal set condition’ to ensure the rule only triggers on races if the BSP of the fav at the start of the race was 3.4 or greater.

To use the file just click on the Back all Runners if They Trade Below 3.0 Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size as with all other aspects of this file can also be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "General, Parameters & Conditions" tab and change to whatever you require.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

HI DALLAS
i have a idea to modify this bot.when in running it takes the back bet .now if the back bet gose down to 2.21 and then it drifts back up the market can it be layed at 3.0 .and so if this hores continues to drift out to 4.2 but now it stars steaming back in . so another back bet can be place now on the same horse . at 3.0 again , and lay if drifts . i hav the idea and not a clue how to implement. can you help me please thank you john
Its doable and would require a few signals

So starting with a 'Set/Modify signal' rule
Set a signal on the selection (call it whatever you want)

Then add the following conditions

Number of place bet triggers condition
on selection
is equal to 1

Fixed odds condition
Selections LTP
is less than 2.2

Signal set condition
Is the signal named (whatever your about to call it above)
NOT set with a value

So you've signalled/flagged when a runner hits 2.2 (providing it hasn't already got a signal set on it)

Now you need a close trade on selection rule with the following conditions

Signal set condition
Is the signal named (whatever you called it above)
set with a value

Fixed odds condition
Selections LTP
is greater than 4.2

Then go onto the signal tab of this rule and
'clear signal on selection'
named (whatever you called it)

That will do it, you just need to set the number of triggers (and adjust the number of triggers the original back bet rule has) to cover the amount of times you want them to trigger
Seaside Boy

Hi,

I'm looking to set up or modify a lay bot (I know this one is a back bot), but on similar lines & can't see one already set up (if there is, then my apologies for not looking close enough).
I want to catch drifting selections that have already traded below a price (for example - say 4.0) and are now trading above that (I don't just want to lay anything and everything above 4.0, as that'll catch the SP outsiders which I don't want to do).
This bot looks like what I'm trying to achieve - albeit in reverse.
Could this be modified to achieve what I'm looking for?

Thanks.
Dallas

Seaside Boy wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:34 pm
Hi,

I'm looking to set up or modify a lay bot (I know this one is a back bot), but on similar lines & can't see one already set up (if there is, then my apologies for not looking close enough).
I want to catch drifting selections that have already traded below a price (for example - say 4.0) and are now trading above that (I don't just want to lay anything and everything above 4.0, as that'll catch the SP outsiders which I don't want to do).
This bot looks like what I'm trying to achieve - albeit in reverse.
Could this be modified to achieve what I'm looking for?

Thanks.
I think this one is what you're looking for?
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12359
Seaside Boy

Many thanks!
galwaygunner

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:47 pm
gibby wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:29 pm
Hi Dallas,
Is it possible to modify this rule(s) to place a bet in running on the first horse to reach 1.5 instead of 3.0 and also to place a max of 2 bets per race, if so could you help please and describe how.
thanks in advance
Cheers
On the back bet rule start by changing the number of triggers from 6 to 2 on the general tab
Then on the parameters tab change 'place at' from 3.0 to 1.5
And on the conditions tab change the fixed odds condition from 3.05 to 1.51

that will do it
I have used these settings but it only backs one horse at 1.5, how can i back any horse that touches 1.5?
mickypaul72

Use applies to ANY on the selection tab
Jasonffc1

Hello,

If I want to do this but only horses that bsp is 10.0 or lower, what do I have to change?

Thanks
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:04 pm
Hello,

If I want to do this but only horses that bsp is 10.0 or lower, what do I have to change?

Thanks
The fixed odds condition on the signal rule
Jasonffc1

Sorry I didn't explain it properly. I want to lay at a certain price in running but only if their BSP was 8.0 or lower.

I have changed the set signal to actual sp to 8.0 lower and any selection is that right? Do I need to change number of times it triggers?
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:17 pm
Sorry I didn't explain it properly. I want to lay at a certain price in running but only if their BSP was 8.0 or lower.

I have changed the set signal to actual sp to 8.0 lower and any selection is that right? Do I need to change number of times it triggers?
It depends how many you want it to lay
Jasonffc1

Sorry I meant back not lay. I have no maximum, so far I have changed the Set Signal to Any selection, changed the condition to actual Sp lower than 8.0 and any selection. Then on the back all rule I have changed parameters fixed price to what I want and condition updated the last traded price and the signal set condition matches the set signal. Is this right?
Do I need to change the set signal rule trigger from 1 to something higher to include all the horses under 8.0 BSP? it was set at 1 on the fav previously.

Thanks
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:54 pm
Sorry I meant back not lay. I have no maximum, so far I have changed the Set Signal to Any selection, changed the condition to actual Sp lower than 8.0 and any selection. Then on the back all rule I have changed parameters fixed price to what I want and condition updated the last traded price and the signal set condition matches the set signal. Is this right?
Do I need to change the set signal rule trigger from 1 to something higher to include all the horses under 8.0 BSP? it was set at 1 on the fav previously.

Thanks
You dont need a back all rule unless you want to back every runner as soon as your conditions are met?

If you type out exactly what you are after it'll be easier to advise the changes required

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”