unmatched bets = 0 condition not working

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Colinmc

Hi all,
hopefully someone can help me.
I have an automation file which is placing bets with offsets which rearms after 12 seconds.
I have a condition which states that unmatched bets = 0, so that it will wait until the lay bet has been matched before it places another bet.
The problem is it places duplicate bets before the lay bet has been matched.
I think it is matching the first bet, and placing another bet before it has placed or registered the lay bet.
Is there a way to prevent this, ie. to wait for an additional 2 seconds before placing another bet?
(I do have rearm set to 12 but this time has passed by the time the first bet is matched).
Any help would be much appreciated.
C.
Dallas

If you add a 'Unmatched Bet Time' condition and make sure the number of seconds you use is a few more than any in-play delay on the market your using it on
Colinmc

Thanks Dallas, you should be getting paid for this ;-)
Colinmc

Hi Dallas
Just checking, I do typically have a few other unmatched bets on the pre off horse racing market, so I presume this will mean that no other bets will be placed until x seconds after there a no unmatched bets on ANY selection?
I.e. I would like to have a condition that will stop a bet being placed for x seconds after there are no unmatched bets on JUST that selection as I will generally have unmatched bets on other selections..
Is it possible to do this?
Thanks again,
C.
Dallas

Instead of the Unmatched Bet Time' condition, you could use the 'Fill /kill bet time' condition

This page of the user guide details how it works and sounds like its what you need?
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fil ... 3D&mw=MzIw
Colinmc

Hi Dallas,
Yes,, that’s exactly what I’m after, was worried I’d have to muck about with signals there for a while...
Thanks again,
C.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”