Betfair Data : Recording market odds spreadsheet - capturing data

tb_smoelf

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:28 am

nigelk wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:48 am
Press debug and it'll show you the line thats causing the error. Just a guess but from the pic it looks like you've got the name of the match in A1, but that should be linked to the tickbox and only show TRUE/FALSE
Hi.
It shows this. Anything I can do?
Best, Tim
BetAngel_record_datav2 Support Debug.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nigelk

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:36 am

A1 should only show TRUE/FALSE, clear whatever you've got in there now. When you check the tickbox A1 should change to show either TRUE/FALSE, not the name of a team/tennis match etc.

tb_smoelf

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:25 pm

nigelk wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:36 am
A1 should only show TRUE/FALSE, clear whatever you've got in there now. When you check the tickbox A1 should change to show either TRUE/FALSE, not the name of a team/tennis match etc.
Hi.
Seems to work now. Thanks for taking the time.
Have a nice day.
Best

tb_smoelf

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:55 am

nigelk wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:48 am
Press debug and it'll show you the line thats causing the error. Just a guess but from the pic it looks like you've got the name of the match in A1, but that should be linked to the tickbox and only show TRUE/FALSE
Hi again.
I have some troble with this sheet. When I press "Connect" and select "Data" in the "Excel Sheet" tab in guardian, the sheet show the error.
The match name ends up in cell B1.
Can you see from the pic. of the debug screan what dto do?

Best, Tim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Betfair Data”

• Information