Move a selection on the ladder

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Galaxion

Hi there Dallas or whoever else could assist here,

I am trying to create a rules file that moves any horse in running that shortens down to a price of less than 1.2 in play, to be immediately displayed in Betfair row 1 position on the ladder. For example, if during a race the outsider at odds of say 35, comes steaming in to shorter odds of 1.2 or below. Then as soon as it hits the 1.2, it is automatically displayed in the far left column (Betfair position1) of the ladder. I have tried, but cannot seem to get my head around how to make the selection with those odds (<1.2) to be moved over into position 1?. I am guessing it may need a signal condition setting to do this, but am unsure as to how to go about this.

Any ideas or a template here would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance! :)
Dallas

There are no automation options that will re-sort the order of the ladder/one-click screen, you'll need to do this manually by clicking the '123' icon on the ladder screen or the 'back price' column header on the one click screen
ShaunWhite

It might be worth saying why you want this as there could be another way around. Eg if you just want it so you can record the screen, then you could use a mouse/keystroke macro which runs every few seconds from another application. If it's the movements you want to observe then perhaps excel would provide a far better solution so you can capture the numbers for later analysis.

When users spec an IT change, they usually try and tell you how they want it to work rather than why, and it's rarely the best way to go.
Galaxion

Many thanks for all the tips here guys, I will now ponder over these valid options. Your suggestions are much appreciated :-) . :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”