Multiple One-click screens

Help improve Bet Angel.
dluzion

Any chance of adding the option of having multiple one click screen markets open.

I know there is the option of having multiple markets open with the ladder interface but I would prefer multiple markets open in the one-click screen.

Thanks
Tuco

...yes I'm all in favour of that - see post below from suggestions:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:53 pm

I've posted this in a couple of places but also worth posting here - hopefully as these are in the main simple layout issues, they can be easily added to the next release v1.49.1 and would be much appreciated guys!

"I often find that I'm playing an in-play market which consists of two teams plus substitues with the selections all mixed up wasting valuable time in finding the desired selection. The unused substitutes or those that have already been substituted get right in the way. A custom order sort for the one-click screen would solve this problem. What I would find really useful would be to be able to custom sort the order of the selections in the same way as you can when using the ladder screens (for up to 12 selections). In that way I could ensure the selections for 1 team were at the top and the selections for the other team were at the bottom of the one-click screen and in-play trader screen.

Also for the one-click screen would like to be able to split the screen into two columns left and right, so I could have one team on the left and the other team on the right - that would be really useful as all selections would be visible at a glance rather than needing to scroll up or down which wastes valuable time when there are more than 20 selections in the market. An alternative way to achieve this is to run two sets of BetAngel simultaneously have each take up half a computer screen side by side - but surely this shouldn't be necessary?

On the one-click screen you can sort by 'First Name' and sort by 'P&L' - an option to be able to sort by 'Surname' as well as and/or rather than by 'First Name' would also be incredibly useful - I could have really used that feature last Monday and on many other occassions.

It would also be most useful if there were 'sort by Surname (Ascending)', 'sort by Surname (Descending)', 'sort by First Name (Ascending)', and 'sort by First Name (Descending)' options on the In-play Trader sorting drop-down list. Alternatively or as well as, a simple 'drag-and-drop' feature would allow the selections to be ordered as desired

Finally, it would be great to be able to have several one-click windows open for different markets at the same time and to be able to open a market into one of these one-click windows in the same way as you can open a new market into a new ladder window by right clicking on the market in Guardian and selecting 'Display market in a new ladder window' - all this would take is the added option to 'Display market in a new one-click window'.

I really would find these custom sorting and one-click layout additions incredible uselful and as such I'm sure many others would too.

Keep up the good work guys - any questions please don't hesitate to ask - thank you :)"
Tuco

Having the opportunity to open several one-click screens, (as you can already do with several ladder screens), would be a welcome advantage in events where there are several markets.

I often play events where there are winner, top 2, top 3, top 4, top 6 top 10 markets all of whuich are dependant upon the very same live action - several one-click screens in this scenario would be most welcome. I've developed the screen to fit half the width of the monitor, so across two monitors you could have 4 one-click screens with 20 selections visible at any one time and with 2 PC's each with 2 screens you could have 8 one-click screens at your mercy.

I really do hope sopmeone in the suggestions/upgrades department is considering my suggestions as I know they would help me out and therefore they would also help many others out too.
Tuco

...please also see viewtopic.php?f=20&t=15393

4. To be able to open multiple one-click screens as you can already do with ladders under the right click option - very useful in events where there are multiple markets all determined by the outcome of a singular match/race/event.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

As mentioned in the release history area, we can look into multiple one-clicks if there is enough demand from other users (e.g. a load of +1's on this thread).

However there is a complexity with regard to the display of unmatched bets associated with the one-click screen.
Would people like:
1) Just the one unmatched bets area that updates as the mouse moves around the screen and shows the unmatched bets associated with the market under the mouse cursor.

or

2) A new unmatched bets area bolted on the bottom of each spawned one-click screen?

The advantage of (1) being it takes up less screen space, but with (2) you can monitor bets on more than one market at a time without having to move your cursor around. Of course the third option would be to handle both and make it configurable, but that makes the change even more complex so it'd need even more customer support before consideration.
Tuco

There are slight pros and cons between either of those two options - either would be absolutely fine for me and whichever is easier to achieve and the least complex I would sugest the way to go.

Return to “Suggestions”