BSP on one click screens - Columns

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Dipstick

I am trying to add a column on the one click screen which will populate with the Betfair SP when the race goes in play. My dodgy memory tells me that there was a way to do this. I have looked at some of Peter's training videos on adding columns but can't find it. I also know that Betfair can show it so it must be in their API somewhere

Can anyone point me in the right direction here.

Thanks
Dipstick
Dallas

Its shown in the 'market overview' (speedo icon)
Dipstick

Dallas
Thanks. Forgot to say that I had seen it there. I just wondered whether it is possible to add it to the one-click - save having yet another window open and allows me to use servants in play etc etc

I have enough trouble switching my eyes between screens so every little helps

D
Dallas

It's not a column that's available on the one-click screen.

Maybe add it as a suggestion if you need it (that and the projected SP)
Dipstick

Ok, thanks Dallas.
Not sure about the projected SP one - as I have had a look at that and not found it accurate enough to be useable - but, always good to have options
D
weemac

Projected SP used to be calculated every second or so, but now it seems like every 45 seconds, such that it's hardly any use. Another degraded functionality from Betfair, imo.
phrenetic

weemac wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:59 am
Projected SP used to be calculated every second or so, but now it seems like every 45 seconds, such that it's hardly any use. Another degraded functionality from Betfair, imo.
It's been at least 30 seconds for a few years.
Barnobee

Hello folks!

I am also looking for this feature. Has this been added or is it worth me posting it as a suggestion?

Rich :geek:
Dallas

Barnobee wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:18 pm
Hello folks!

I am also looking for this feature. Has this been added or is it worth me posting it as a suggestion?

Rich :geek:
Yes it can be added as a custom column (under additional information), see last post of this thread
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11365
Barnobee

Thank you Dallas

I found and added that, I never knew how much I used it in running, appreciate the swift response.

Rich

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”