Automation in "Correct Score" market.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
tb_smoelf

Hi.
I'm not quite sure what you mean.
I thought it would trigger 5 times as long as the value was below -2.50 kr.
My experience is that when the automation makes a bet when the value is -2.50, it rarely gets matched. Therefore, I need the automation rule to trigger several times to ensure that the market is closed.
Can you help me with what to do there?

Best, Tim
Dallas

tb_smoelf wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:10 pm
Hi.
I'm not quite sure what you mean.
I thought it would trigger 5 times as long as the value was below -2.50 kr.
My experience is that when the automation makes a bet when the value is -2.50, it rarely gets matched. Therefore, I need the automation rule to trigger several times to ensure that the market is closed.
Can you help me with what to do there?

Best, Tim
Sorry if my last reply confussed you but thats exactly what it is doing - it will attempt to close upto 5 times, if it does so any earlier then it will stop.
tb_smoelf

Hi Dallas.
That's right what you say and that's where the problem is. The market is not closed completely but only partially. In these cases, my stop loss may be higher than what I put it to close.
So, to be sure, I want Bet Angel to close the market and greenup. But the hole market isn't getting filled.
So I think, it need to trigger once more to get the market filled. Is this right?
I have tryed many things, but can't seem to find the error.
Best, Tim
tb_smoelf

Hi.
I have recorded the automation so maybe you can see what I mean.

https://youtu.be/AxrBiJP_a90

Hope it make sense.

Best
Dallas

You can set the rule to trigger multiple times, I always recommend at least 3 times when in-play, just make sure you leave a long enough rearm time for the first to reach the market before another triggers (or you could end up with two green up bets matched and effectively open a new trade)

So trigger 3 times with a 15 sec rearm should be ok for football markets
tb_smoelf

Dallas wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:04 pm
You can set the rule to trigger multiple times, I always recommend at least 3 times when in-play, just make sure you leave a long enough rearm time for the first to reach the market before another triggers (or you could end up with two green up bets matched and effectively open a new trade)

Hi again.
Now I've experienced that I have laybet on eg 0-0, and when scored to 0-1, the 0-0 market is still open. This resulted in my automation closing the game as if the loss was <-2.48. However, the 0-0 score was no longer since the score was 0-1.

The result should have been a win of 5 kr because it was a lay bet of 0-0, but when it scored to 0-1 the automation closed the bet on 0-0 with a loss at -4.70 kr.

How do I avoid this?

Best, Tim
Dallas

tb_smoelf wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:11 pm
Dallas wrote:

Hi again.
Now I've experienced that I have laybet on eg 0-0, and when scored to 0-1, the 0-0 market is still open. This resulted in my automation closing the game as if the loss was <-2.48. However, the 0-0 score was no longer since the score was 0-1.

The result should have been a win of 5 kr because it was a lay bet of 0-0, but when it scored to 0-1 the automation closed the bet on 0-0 with a loss at -4.70 kr.

How do I avoid this?

Best, Tim
If you have layed 0-0 and a goal is scored you would be in full profit for that selection so not sure how you had the loss you did as the odds would of needed to halved after the goal to achieve that.
In your main settings area on the 'Green up' tab, you can specify a limit on the odds when closing a trade
tb_smoelf

Dallas wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:20 pm
tb_smoelf wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Hi again.

How do I avoid this?

Best, Tim
If you have layed 0-0 and a goal is scored you would be in full profit for that selection so not sure how you had the loss you did as the odds would of needed to halved after the goal to achieve that.
In your main settings area on the 'Green up' tab, you can specify a limit on the odds when closing a trade
Hi.
I also think it seems a little odd. I watched a match where there was a goal at 0-1. The "Correct score" market for 0-0, was still active with money in the market. Thought the market would be "emty" with all the money out af the market?
Best, Tim
Dallas

tb_smoelf wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:00 am
Dallas wrote:
tb_smoelf wrote:

Hi again.

How do I avoid this?

Best, Tim
Hi.
I also think it seems a little odd. I watched a match where there was a goal at 0-1. The "Correct score" market for 0-0, was still active with money in the market. Thought the market would be "emty" with all the money out af the market?
Best, Tim
No they cant close down individual selections (only whole markets) so even after a goal there will still be money waiting to lay 0-0 usually at 1000 hoping for free money from a misclick by someone
tb_smoelf

Dallas wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:04 am
tb_smoelf wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:00 am
Dallas wrote:

Hi.
Best, Tim
No they cant close down individual selections (only whole markets) so even after a goal there will still be money waiting to lay 0-0 usually at 1000 hoping for free money from a misclick by someone
Hi.
What can i do in my automation rule, to avoid this market to be matchet?
Best.
BetScalper

Depends on the liquidity of the market. I have seen some very strange odds on offer when a goal gets scored in soccer markets that have poor liquidity.

Personally, I don't touch the CS market unless it has 10k already matched.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”