Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Korattt

must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, repeat to fade
jjrrjj

Glad i was not on the wrong side of 'dream warrior' , mental
starsigns

I was, managed to get out with a loss of £1.32.
Derek27

Korattt wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:28 pm
must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, must take more notice of the advanced charts from now on, repeat to fade
Why?
Korattt

because when I do I have much more success, stuck to the rules religiously today & had a very good day
Derek27

When I saw a horse called Lady Aurelia running in a claimer at Keeneland I just assumed it must be a horse with the same name - but it's not!

It's Betfair giving races the wrong race type. Going off around 1.5
ShaunWhite

Korattt wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:38 pm
stuck to the rules religiously today & had a very good day
Nice one. You deserved a good day.
spreadbetting

Thought you were taking the day off because there was nothing g to get excited about , korrat, surely that was breaking the rules straight away :D
Naffman

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:04 pm
When I saw a horse called Lady Aurelia running in a claimer at Keeneland I just assumed it must be a horse with the same name - but it's not!

It's Betfair giving races the wrong race type. Going off around 1.5
Their claimers seem different to ours, a lot of their best horses seem to start their season running in one
Derek27

It turned out to be a $60k stakes race that I think she won last year. Surprise defeat but hopefully she'll be back here for Royal Ascot.

By the way, it's something researchers of historical data may be concerned about. If Betfair can mistake a US stakes for a claimer, has it happened over here?
Halliday

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 am
It turned out to be a $60k stakes race that I think she won last year. Surprise defeat but hopefully she'll be back here for Royal Ascot.

By the way, it's something researchers of historical data may be concerned about. If Betfair can mistake a US stakes for a claimer, has it happened over here?
The horse that beat Lady Aurelia was Triple Chelsea, she was claimed out of a race for just over $ 62,000 last September and that was her third stakes win since. she was ridden by Adam Beschizza,who decided to ride the winter at Fair Grounds rather than the all weather over here . Think she was 4th behind Lady Aurelia in this race last year .

Charismatic who won the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes in 1999 and was voted horse of the year,had his first win in a claimer, and could have been claimed for a modest sum
Korattt

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:39 pm
Thought you were taking the day off because there was nothing g to get excited about , korrat, surely that was breaking the rules straight away :D
.. that was Friday?
Halliday

Halliday wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:02 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 am

The horse that beat Lady Aurelia was Triple Chelsea, she was claimed out of a race for just over $ 62,000 last September and that was her third stakes win since. she was ridden by Adam Beschizza,who decided to ride the winter at Fair Grounds rather than the all weather over here . Think she was 4th behind Lady Aurelia in this race last year .

Charismatic who won the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes in 1999 and was voted horse of the year,had his first win in a claimer, and could have been claimed for a modest sum
Incidently the 1999 Belmont Stakes finish and subsequent drama where Charismatc was going for the triple crown and battled into to the lead only to fracture his foreleg in the closing stages , and break down past the finish line .The jockey dismounted after the line and cradled the horses leg .The horse went on to have a sucessful stud career and died last year in retirement

Link to race and subsequent drama .. well worth a watch .. race starts around 40 mins in. Very dramatic scenes after the line .. but a happy ending

https://youtu.be/Xe4N2exFVTE
dragontrades

Windsor FTW
napshnap

dragontrades wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:23 pm
Windsor FTW
What?

Return to “Trading Horse racing”