Charting

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Ambettor

Hi all
Thanks for the answers to my previous questions. 'Had a terrible week trying trying to switch from in-play (which was definitely profitable for me apart from a couple of wipe outs... ) to the more conservative pre -off trading. - at least i was consistent, i lost everyday, which although a bit demoralising, is more than probably part of the learning curve. I found that fighting temptation to increase stakes to win back loses was a hard one to overcome... (still no there yet....) anyway, i'm trying & hopefully learning... I'm currently reading a book called 'Trading in the Zone' by Mark Douglas which seems to hold a mirror up in front of me and helps recognise a lot of stupid (and predictable) mistakes.... Thoroughly recommend it to anyone starting out on this long, frustrating road... Anyway, i digress. I noticed in Geeks toy (AGGGGGGG.)they have a useful market overview chart which overlays all of the runners. I'm currently using BetAngel Trader (which i'm really like ) and i was wondering if it has an identical feature., (and if so, where is it?)
Cheers
ShaunWhite

Ambettor wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:30 am
which was definitely profitable for me apart from a couple of wipe outs.
So definitely not profitable then? I earn about $2m a year if I ignore what I lose.
ShaunWhite

FYI BA Pro has charting features far beyond anything else out there.
Ambettor

Yeah - Tanks Shaun - i saw that there was a charting overview facility in BA_Pro but i using BA_Trader at the mo, and i was wondering if i could see all the moving odds graphically displayed on one screen.. but i guess not unless i upgrade to BA_Pro (which is the ultimate intention once i learn all the features on Trader..
Cheers
Ambettor

Spelling mistake.... honest, i wasn't having a pop at your lovely Irish Christian name. I meant to say THAMKS, not 'TANKS
Sorry
ShaunWhite

Ambettor wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:01 pm
Spelling mistake.... honest, i wasn't having a pop at your lovely Irish Christian name. I meant to say THAMKS, not 'TANKS
Sorry
:) no offence taken. There's no hint of Irish in my genes, its just whatever my folks liked in the mid 60s. I could just have easily have been called Ringo.
ShaunWhite

Ambettor wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:59 pm
Yeah - Tanks Shaun - i saw that there was a charting overview facility in BA_Pro but i using BA_Trader at the mo, and i was wondering if i could see all the moving odds graphically displayed on one screen.. but i guess not unless i upgrade to BA_Pro (which is the ultimate intention once i learn all the features on Trader..
Cheers
Don't forget you can have a free trial of Pro if you've not done so in the last 13 months.
Ambettor

Cheers Shaun, thanks again mate. I probably will migrate to BA_Pro in a month or so, hopefully.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”