Custom Column Value

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
megarain

On the custom column editor, I see a value of +5 (at the right of columns to edit).

What does it do / where does it come from ?

Thx
custom col example.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

megarain

Cool .. I did check the User guide, but the feature hasn't been added yet.

Maybe someone could make a note to update etc.
Dallas

megarain wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 2:07 pm
Cool .. I did check the User guide, but the feature hasn't been added yet.

Maybe someone could make a note to update etc.
The user guide is updated with all new updates once it's formally released and available from the website, at the moment it's still only available for download from the forum as a beta
megarain

Been playing around for a few hrs (I am slow at this, but, this is an extension of your work)

Its not complete etc .. but, people should do a bit for themselves, to aid learning process.

I presume u can export grid layouts .. which maybe useful for the really lazy .. but, here are pics.
Stored value ir display.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
megarain

stored values working ir.jpg
megarain

Oh .. I forgot, I did add a bet at the end, to test laying a bet with stored values.

Its small stakes .. £3 I think, but, maybe edit out.
Dallas

megarain wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 2:21 pm
Been playing around for a few hrs (I am slow at this, but, this is an extension of your work)

Its not complete etc .. but, people should do a bit for themselves, to aid learning process.

I presume u can export grid layouts .. which maybe useful for the really lazy .. but, here are pics.

Stored value ir display.jpg
Yes you can copy layout files etc to transfer to other machines, VPS or to share with others etc

Part of the reason I did mine with just 5,4 & 3mins was to encourage people to expand it further themselves and fill in the blanks etc, as you say its the better way of learning which should benefit users in the long run
jimibt

just wondered if anyone would find the same concept useful in the context of the custom graphs -i.e. the ability to view bespoke data (stored values) in a timebased graph format... I think it would be very useful as it would allow for the examination of vol% etc against a timeline
megarain

Vol% is interesting.

I am doing some work, just displaying graphs where bets were over a certain threshold (like £100).

Am not sure how useful it is .. but, if u want to experiment, I can probably produce the graph, for just about any cricket match.

//

If u run 2 instances of Bet Angel, on one laptop .. do the stored values get shared between the 2 instances ?
Dallas

megarain wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 2:57 pm

If u run 2 instances of Bet Angel, on one laptop .. do the stored values get shared between the 2 instances ?
No, they are confined to each individual instance

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”