L2B rule

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sukhvirdee

@shaun Ha! Yes, saw that, shocker!

My rules try to avoid such scenarios and aim to be "safer" by ensuring the Layed horse is at least the 4th in running.

It all worked well for about a month and was comfortably doing £250 a day until I had two bad shocking days this week.

I still don't understand how to do the second part of what @northbound is suggesting. I have set a signal when the Lay happens. But I don't know how to "Then you make automation close the trade on that selection only if the price dropped AND the signal for that selection is set."

I can create a new rule with type of "Close trade on selection with Greening", but how do I know what selection that will apply to? I need it to apply to the selection that has been Layed, obviously.

Would it be possible to show me the parameters and conditions I should use for this?

Thanks again for all your comments. A great community!
northbound

Here’s Bet Angel user guide on signals

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/usi ... 3D&mw=MzIw
ShaunWhite

sukhvirdee wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 3:23 pm
It all worked well for about a month and was comfortably doing £250 a day until I had two bad shocking days this week.
jimibt wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:18 pm
i'm just saying that this might be a dangerous game to play for very limited rewards per race.
He knows y'know, (a little Hylda Baker ref there for our younger viewers)

1959....That's almost as old as Memphis :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”