Automation rule apply on all markets loaded automatically

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
gsa

Hi!

Is it possible to get an automation rule automatically applied to all markets there are being loaded in Guardian? I know, that there's the button "Apply rules to all markets" in Guardian, but I want this to be done without having to click the button everytime I load new markets?

Thanks

Georg
jimibt

i remember this being asked about in the past and although trivial to implement, was considered too high a risk proposition given that it could apply the wrong intended rules without implicit user agreement, and thus cause all sorts of havoc (and ultimately discontent).

however, there are little windows macro helpers out there that allow you to assign a set of key/window instructions to be performed on targetted applications at either startup or teardown (or, as in your case, when window contents change). this may offer an out of stream solution for you.

simple example from 1st google search: https://www.jitbit.com/macro-recorder/ (no relation to me :))
gsa

Thanks for your reply!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”