Win and Place Markets on one spreadsheet

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
Banthorpe

Hiya All

I am looking for a template spreadsheet that can combine the win and place markets onto one sheet so I can appy some formulas/calculations for each of the markets to make a selection and place bets. Was wondering if anyone had a basic template that they are willing to share. I know there is one in the example spreadsheet section but this does not seem to work or allow me to add my own calculations anyway it was done many years ago so maybe with the updates it doesnt work now. Many Thanks
ShaunWhite

Load the win market in one sheet and the place market on a second sheet, then create a third sheet that references cells from the first & second sheets.
Use that third sheet to perform your calculations and then write the trade instructions back to either the first or second sheet.
Banthorpe

Thanks for the reply. I havnt been able to find just a blank sheet Do you know where to find just the basic blank sheets Many Thanks
nigelk

Look along the bottom where the sheet tabs are. Just to the right you'll see a plus sign. Just click on that and a blank sheet will be added.
Banthorpe

Thanks for reply. Have got a sheet too attach. Although cant eem to get one that will auto put the win and place markets into each sheet as Guardian switches markets
ShaunWhite

Banthorpe wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 5:47 pm
cant eem to get one that will auto put the win and place markets into each sheet as Guardian switches markets
You need to go through each market in Guardian and tell it where you want the info to go.
There are 1000s of way Guardian<->Excel is used so there is nothing std to do exactly what you want. Doesn't take long to set it up.
ShaunWhite

Select all your win markets in Guardian and set them to "Bet Angel"
Select all your place markets in Guardian and set them to "Bet Angel (1)"

Resrict the refresh in the Guardian Advanced tab, so that just the current market is being refreshed. If you don't restrict it then several markets will be writting to the one tab, each overwritting the previous, over and over again.

But, it would be better still if you have a spreadsheet that has seperate pairs of worksheet tabs for every win/place market you want to monitor in Guardian.

BetAngel - A win market
BetAngel (1) - A place market
BetAngel (2) - A win market
BetAngel (3) - A place market
BetAngel (4) - A win market
BetAngel (5) - A place market

...etc and then the refresh won't be an issue, every market will go to it's own tab.
Banthorpe

Thanks Think I have got it although quite abit for my tiny brain to get round but Ill have a play around and see if I can get it. At the momment I have one spread sheet with a page named Win Markets and a second page for place markets then a third sheet for the calculations etc but Ill have a play around and sure the penny will drop Many thanks for you help
gstar1975

Banthorpe wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 2:29 pm
Thanks Think I have got it although quite abit for my tiny brain to get round but Ill have a play around and see if I can get it. At the momment I have one spread sheet with a page named Win Markets and a second page for place markets then a third sheet for the calculations etc but Ill have a play around and sure the penny will drop Many thanks for you help
Have you managed to do this?

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”