nba finals

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Emmson

If Chris Paul is out that makes it very very difficult for Rockets in the decider despite home court. 1.42 Warriors is not exactly enticing but probably justified.
Kafkaesque

I agree that GSW are likely to win this at a clip pretty close to the price. The price went to 1.49ish on the news that Iguodala was out for GSW, and the shot back to 1.41 within a minut of news breaking (just a few ago) that CP is out.

Despite thinking GSW will end up winning, I've take a big position laying them. My play for this one will be entering heavy on Houston, expecting them to come out of the gates quick behind a loud crowd. GSW will be much more patient and know they just have to work Harden, who'll likely have to play nearly every minute, if not every minute. And then come out firing for the 3rd plus grind it out down the stretch against a tired Harden and small Rockets rotation.

Will be looking to trade out my exposure mid 1st quarter to early 2nd, and depending on what were seeing maybe take a bet position on GSW.
Emmson

Elite 2way player Klay Thompson in early foul trouble. That helps Warriors layers.
Kafkaesque

Indeed I would maybe have traded out and taken GSW midway through the 1st. As it were I've taken it at the end of the 1st.
Emmson

An utter rampage by Warriors in 3rd 1/4 as is their wont has got me out and green.
Cards37

Panning out pretty much as forecast!
Kafkaesque wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 12:33 am
I agree that GSW are likely to win this at a clip pretty close to the price. The price went to 1.49ish on the news that Iguodala was out for GSW, and the shot back to 1.41 within a minut of news breaking (just a few ago) that CP is out.

Despite thinking GSW will end up winning, I've take a big position laying them. My play for this one will be entering heavy on Houston, expecting them to come out of the gates quick behind a loud crowd. GSW will be much more patient and know they just have to work Harden, who'll likely have to play nearly every minute, if not every minute. And then come out firing for the 3rd plus grind it out down the stretch against a tired Harden and small Rockets rotation.

Will be looking to trade out my exposure mid 1st quarter to early 2nd, and depending on what were seeing maybe take a bet position on GSW.
Kafkaesque

Cards37 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:59 am
Panning out pretty much as forecast!
Kafkaesque wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 12:33 am

That did hit the sweet spot for me :) Did you agree enough pre to get in on it?
Emmson

Must view game 1 of the NBA Finals though it's not looking a good trading game or series. A sweep is not out of the question inc a severe sweep with multiple blowouts. Just hoping LeBron comes to the party and that may bring opportunities tonight.
Kafkaesque

Emmson wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:01 am
Must view game 1 of the NBA Finals though it's not looking a good trading game or series. A sweep is not out of the question inc a severe sweep with multiple blowouts. Just hoping LeBron comes to the party and that may bring opportunities tonight.
Well, if you were of the opinion that the Cavscan han about into the game, it's a fantastic trading opportunity. Otherwise I agree, and it's quite weird how much this comes down to one man. James does seem to monster games in fits and bursts, so I'll likely look to trade against GSW in one or two of the upcoming games.

For tonight though, I cannot see anything other than an absolute steamtoll, even with Love back. That win in game 7 looked to have taken a huge toll on Cavs, mentally and psysically. Combined with all the talk that singlehandedly just getting this team this far might be James' best achievement in basketball, there's bound to be a letdown. They've been playing poor defense for a while, and if any team is going to punish their defensive breakdowns it's GSW. I've taken -12,5 at 2.00 a few hours ago and am well pleased letting that ride. If there was liquidity on the market for it, I'd have taken a bigger number
Emmson

That was an EPIC game 1 for a variety of reasons. I look forward to game 2.
Cards37

GSW to take it out today? Have been making a little bit of coin providing liquidity on the Cavs but I think the season will end in a couple of hours.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”