Australian racing

The sport of kings.
Derek27

Interesting pattern.
Minta, 03-50 Flemington.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Minta, 03-50 Flemington.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eightbo

Haha I saved that one as well. :D
eightbo

Someone out there with £100k in their account from what I can tell!

Saw their cash at Flemington and now in the group 1 @ Doomben

Could be reading things wrong but seems to be 1 player

Going to sleep now, made around 3x what i'd expect from UK/IRE markets, can't quite believe how well things went ... :shock:
Naffman

Serious money at Flemington

£530k matched with fav 5/2
Lutruwita

Serious money at Doomben too
PDC

Flemington was mainly self matching on the favorite by the manipulators. I struggle to believe the £10,000+ stakes being used were 'real' bets or non manipulation traders in a handicap ending up with more matched than in the Group 1 at Doomben. Flemington is always the same, full of manipulation. You struggle to get your orders matched then £10,000+ is matched in a flash with the market not batting an eye.
mcgoo

PDC wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:38 am
Flemington was mainly self matching on the favorite by the manipulators. I struggle to believe the £10,000+ stakes being used were 'real' bets or non manipulation traders in a handicap ending up with more matched than in the Group 1 at Doomben. Flemington is always the same, full of manipulation. You struggle to get your orders matched then £10,000+ is matched in a flash with the market not batting an eye.
Well that explains a few things :)..or that I just need an excuse. :D Still grinding away here. Scare me a bit that the good traders on here think Aus is easier than UK to trade. Jeebus UK must be tough. :shock:
PS: That said, took a little bath on Doomben today.Did better on Flemington.Doomben usually kills me. :oops:
PDC

Black and Tan is being heavily manipulated in the next at Flem. Look at the thousands stacked up. £26,000 at 8.4 thousands at the prices either side constantly switching. Try to match any and it runs scared. But then 'thousands get matched of it with no issue and no reaction. Was another £18,000 stake helping to push it down as well at one point. On a 7.0 horse? Come on pull the other one....When I win the lotto they will soon stop it :lol:
Lutruwita

Bea Tempted was $2 below bookmaker prices.
PDC

Turn of Moss Trip to be manipulated now at Doomben. Only horse in the market with thousands on the back side at the first 5 prices, over £20,000 worth of back money wanting on supposedly, yet the price has been flat as a pancake. No other runner has such amounts stacked up
mcgoo

Wow- interesting. I saw 20 and 30k bombing on and off the 3rd fav at (I think) Doomben (definitely not Flemington) earlier. Obviously someone without a mortgage to worry about (or a lotto winner :D ) Even I could see that, but given the amounts matched at Flemington ..brave or very wealthy soul.Euler must have been in bed or they may have felt the burn :lol:
I have been away for a week or 2 so just using me old $20 stakes. Today , I caught myself early (a $2.36 loss but progress !!) chasing a loss and Doomben cost me because I genuinely believed I knew how the race would trade( sudden unaware onset of ego is staggering in it's stealth :evil: ) Down 28c for the day and you'll see from the screen shot how my behaviour represents a typical amateur but feel like something clicked..maybe its the beer :mrgreen:
Euler

I got up early to trade a few races, but it sounds like it was a fun session overall.
Naffman

One of the funnest sessions I've ever traded

Hoping it carries through to Toowoomba and the harness meetings tonight
eightbo

mcgoo wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:28 am
Wow- interesting. I saw 20 and 30k bombing on and off the 3rd fav at (I think) Doomben (definitely not Flemington) earlier. Obviously someone without a mortgage to worry about (or a lotto winner :D ) Even I could see that, but given the amounts matched at Flemington ..brave or very wealthy soul.Euler must have been in bed or they may have felt the burn :lol:
Yeah. Sure was fun.

The 3rd fav almost had more £ traded than the 1st fav (of much shorter odds). Thought that was cool considering it wasn't a drifter.
Here's the chart for that 3rd fav at Doomben:
Perast-Doomben-0515.JPG
I absolutely killed the session overall, but only ended up with +18 instead of +250 due to having some bets voided by BF :|

Return to “Trading Horse racing”