Cancel Bets function from custom cols

Help improve Bet Angel.
megarain

The new version is top notch .. many thx.

Playing around with customisation, if u create a column which cancels bets, it only cancels bets, on that selection.

e.g.

If I have bets on run line 1,2,3 and press the cancel bets column, on line 2 .. only the bets on line 2 are cancelled.
cancel all bets thru column.jpg
Can we have a function to cancel all bets on the market.

Thx again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

You can cancel all in the unmatched bet area. Or assign that to a keyboard shortcut and then you can invoke it with a keystroke.
megarain

Yes, I understand.

But a phone has no room for a unmatched bets area, or keystroke shortcut.
Euler

OK, we will have a look at it.
megarain

Thx .. if u do, it would be fantastic to show the number of unmatched bets etc, in the column (like the ladder option (which has saved me buckets).
number of bets unmatched.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

megarain wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:26 pm
Thx .. if u do, it would be fantastic to show the number of unmatched bets etc, in the column (like the ladder option (which has saved me buckets).

If you mean unmatched bets on a selection that can already be done from the 'Additional Information' of the custom column editor, see the bottom post and image in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11365
megarain

Thats v thoughtful, but, its using 2 cols.

if u could put the number of unmatched bets, in the cancel col, it would save screen space.
unmatched bets info.jpg
Dabbla

If you change the height of the row(on the cancel and unmatched) you will get both in the same column.
r snipe.PNG
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

megarain wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:13 pm
Yes, I understand.

But a phone has no room for a unmatched bets area, or keystroke shortcut.
You can solve the problem with the current version by creating a Servant that Cancels All bets and assigning that to a custom column button on the one-click screen.
megarain

If you change the height of the row(on the cancel and unmatched) you will get both in the same column
I tried this, and got this :
changes col height.jpg
The servant seems a great solution .. but, am not sure if I can run a servant, and display the number of unmatched bets from the same col.

Will try.
Dallas

They can be created to be displayed in the same column but just not occupy the same cell
megarain

Fixed it !!

Top part of cell is a cancel bets servant .. bottom part is info.

This is v sexy software !! (once u know how to use it)
servant cancel with col info.jpg
Euler

Glad we were able to find a solution.

Return to “Suggestions”