Oppose the Morning Tipster Guardian Automation Bot

Copenhagen trader

Thanks, I will try that.
Copenhagen trader

Hi
I think I have found out why it doesn´t fire so much. Betangel stalls and does not refresh. Is there a way to secure that Betangel doesn´t stop by means of the settings? Should I use lower refresh rate?
Dallas

Copenhagen trader wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:58 am
Hi
I think I have found out why it doesn´t fire so much. Betangel stalls and does not refresh. Is there a way to secure that Betangel doesn´t stop by means of the settings? Should I use lower refresh rate?
It shouldn't stall unless there is a problem at BF (then others would notice) perhaps your PC/laptop is going to sleep/hibernating?
Copenhagen trader

No the PC does not sleep/hibernate.
But I have found out that if I use streaming (I tick the box under Edit Settings/Communications) the Guardian does not update?? That is "Last update" stops.
I use a refresh rate on 200 milliseconds, there is no 20 milliseconds available as far as I can see.
Dallas

Copenhagen trader wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:38 am
No the PC does not sleep/hibernate.
But I have found out that if I use streaming (I tick the box under Edit Settings/Communications) the Guardian does not update?? That is "Last update" stops.
I use a refresh rate on 200 milliseconds, there is no 20 milliseconds availablenas far as I can see.
The 20ms refresh rate is only available with streaming enabled

Unless your changing profiles (and ones using a 'restrict refresh') then enabling/disabling streaming should not stop the guardian updates (you will just have the faster refresh rates)
Copenhagen trader

Strange, because whenever I enable streaming "Last update" stops in Guardian.
By the way, now I see 20 milliseconds when enabling streaming, so that´s fine.
But still Last update in Guardian stops.
Is it because I use the Danish NEM-ID version?
Dallas

Copenhagen trader wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:53 am
Strange, because whenever I enable streaming "Last update" stops in Guardian.
By the way, now I see 20 milliseconds when enabling streaming, so that´s fine.
But still Last update in Guardian stops.
Is it because I use the Danish NEM-ID version?
No im sure streaming would work just the same for Danish users,
If you load a market on the main screen does streaming work there?

Also one quick thing to try is logging out then back in using the two factory default profiles and see if that works (it may be a saved profile has become corrupted but the factory defaults will confirm if this is the case).
Copenhagen trader

Done that.
Streaming works in Guardian eg. Tennis, but NOT the horse racing :o
Dallas

Copenhagen trader wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:19 pm
Done that.
Streaming works in Guardian eg. Tennis, but NOT the horse racing :o
I'm sure racing markets have just recently been enabled for Danish users (local law change or BF)?
If that's so its possible the 'streaming' for it has not yet been done especially with it being available on other markets
I guess if you added tennis, football and racing markets to guardian at the same time with streaming the racing would still get ignored?

Anyway for what your doing and the number of markets you have in guardian if you use 200ms with polling that should work just as well with this rule so if you give that a try and see how that goes tomorrow
Copenhagen trader

Thanks Dallas, I think you are right.
I will try and do that.
LAYLORD

Hi Dalas,

Please, how can I automate keep all unmatched bet in market, from before event start to in-play?

I know by simply clicking 'keep all' and 'submit changes' from the ladder screen retains the bets in-play,
but I prefer automating it to prevent forgetfulness...

Thanks...
Dallas

LAYLORD wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:29 pm
Hi Dalas,

Please, how can I automate keep all unmatched bet in market, from before event start to in-play?

I know by simply clicking 'keep all' and 'submit changes' from the ladder screen retains the bets in-play,
but I prefer automating it to prevent forgetfulness...

Thanks...
You can add a 'keep all unmatched bets' rule to the file, just ensure you set the arm time anytime after the bets will have been submitted
LAYLORD

Okay, thanks for assisting.

Also, I was wondering if it possible to create a separate rule such as ''keep all unmatched bet'', so that I can apply it to all markets in guardian?

The idea is to simply stop bet-angel from deleting all unmatched bets in the market, soon as the event goes in-play.

Thanks again.
ShaunWhite

LAYLORD wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:11 pm

Also, I was wondering if it possible to create a separate rule such as ''keep all unmatched bet'', so that I can apply it to all markets in guardian?

The idea is to simply stop bet-angel from deleting all unmatched bets in the market, soon as the event goes in-play.
Yes, just create a new automation rule file with just the 'keep all unmatched bets' rule, and attach it to all the markets your other automation rules file isn't attached to.
LAYLORD

Thanks Man.

...I need tips on how to configure the arm time in General Tab and what Condition should I use pls..

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”