BACK & LAY MARKET QUESTION

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
elofan0

HI JUST WONDERING IF THERE IS A WAY TO KEEP A SCORE OF THE TOTAL CASH BEING PUT ON A SELECTON IE THE LAYSIDE TOTAL AND ALSO THE BACK SIDE TOTAL KEPT SEPERATE FROM THE TOTAL AMOUNT PUT ON A PARTICULAR SELECTION IE AS PEOPLE LAY CASH THE TOTAL IS ADDED AND KEPT AND THE SAME ON THE BACK SIDE ..SO YOU CAN SEE THE TRUE DIFFERENCE .. IT MAY NOT BE ANY USE JUST A SUGGESTION BUGGING ME
Dallas

Are you refering to the unmatched money waiting?
If not the total amount of matched money on each selection can be displayed on the ladder footer/header (settings > edit settings > ladder)
elofan0

hi dallas i was meaning the back and lay middle 3 collumns ie adding all 3 back collumns money placed seperate from the lay as the money is placed. and adding all the 3 lay collumns lay money as it is placed to determine the overall difference in the swing before the off to maybe get a better picture.
hard to explain lets say all 3 back collums money placed added up to £30,000 5 mins before the off and the lay collums added up to £20,0000 you could see better were the cash was going .. in betangel the WOM doesnt calculate that sum
guess that would possibly come under data recording and possibly already covered from a different angle
thanks for the reply its possibly a meaningless idea but crossed my mind
Dallas

Im not 100% sure what you mean but it sounds like you may be refering to the unmatched money waiting for the best 3 back and best 3 lay prices?
If so in the same settings area as above you can chose to display 'Total Bets Value' to show this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elofan0

ok thanks Dallas
b4freddo

New to this software and possibly in a world of fantasy, but is it possible to back every runner in a horse race for say 5 then lay every runner at say 1.3 for 7 and finish with a profit? i have been trying it on 2 runners and laying at, depending on initial odds say 3.3 and 4.2 , then laying for 7$ at 1.9 say and 2.0 say. If one looks like winning and does say the 4.2 odds runner wins the result is a win of 9 $ and if something else wins the profit is 2$.. Thing is i am mathematically challenged as to doing it to the whole field and can't work out if it is feasible. Sorry if this is a stupid question.
b4freddo

Downloaded an automation file while trialing the pro betangel and am having trouble activating guardian. It just won't start. Is there an on switch?
ShaunWhite

b4freddo wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:16 am
Downloaded an automation file while trialing the pro betangel and am having trouble activating guardian. It just won't start. Is there an on switch?
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bet ... D&mw=MzIw#

To start Guardian from the Bet Angel trading screen just click the G in the green circle on the main settings toolbar.

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”