Today's Tennis

Dallas

Feel a bit sorry for Sab not being able to take it to a 3rd set - thought the match certainly deserved one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Black Ice

For the 1st time have had to ring BF CS & have discovbered they are totally USELESS.!!! Am able to watch WOZ Eastbourne final fine...but for 3 days have tried to get onto the menns FINAL match. Each time black screen with 'were sorry..based on your location u r ununable to view this event.' What..in Nrwmarket?! So 3 x i ring to be told its a problem their end and they wuill fix it. 3 days go by...no fix. Does this mean no mens WIMB next week?? Today some italian guy seemed totally unconcerned and said he cdnt do anything about it...I had tp press him reaaly hard to promiise me he would pass on to Tech dept. Who wd tradetennis without a live feed? Not me!! Are they normally so unbelievably lacksy-daisy??? Are they pocketing so much £££££s they that really dont care if a stream for a major final is working or not? Any response from Euler or Dallas ..or anyone else much appreciated!! :(
Trading96

Black Ice wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:02 pm
For the 1st time have had to ring BF CS & have discovbered they are totally USELESS.!!! Am able to watch WOZ Eastbourne final fine...but for 3 days have tried to get onto the menns FINAL match. Each time black screen with 'were sorry..based on your location u r ununable to view this event.' What..in Nrwmarket?! So 3 x i ring to be told its a problem their end and they wuill fix it. 3 days go by...no fix. Does this mean no mens WIMB next week?? Today some italian guy seemed totally unconcerned and said he cdnt do anything about it...I had tp press him reaaly hard to promiise me he would pass on to Tech dept. Who wd tradetennis without a live feed? Not me!! Are they normally so unbelievably lacksy-daisy??? Are they pocketing so much £££££s they that really dont care if a stream for a major final is working or not? Any response from Euler or Dallas ..or anyone else much appreciated!! :(
Amazon have the rights for most ATP events, the slams are separate and will be on Betfair.
Black Ice

Many thanks for this info TRader96...most helpful! :)
Lucacrebbe

Trading96 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:44 pm
WTAFinalGraphMatch#845.jpg
this horse has fallen to 10% chances of winning, and then has raisen this much? Do this things happen often trading horses/hundsas?
Lucacrebbe

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:40 pm
Feel a bit sorry for Sab not being able to take it to a 3rd set - thought the match certainly deserved one

Dallas, I am not on Betfair.com, where can I get this historical chart of the past matches? Github? Is there any website where can I get historical odds in chart phormat?
Derek27

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:21 am
Trading96 wrote:
this horse has fallen to 10% chances of winning, and then has raisen this much? Do this things happen often trading horses/hundsas?
Have you been drinking Luca?

It wasn't a horse, it was a tennis player. The clue is in the thread title "Today's Tennis".
Trading96

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Trading96 wrote:
Happens about 10% of the time, the key is picking the right matches to increase your strike rate. :)
mcgoo

Trading96 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:46 am
Lucacrebbe wrote:
Trading96 wrote:
Happens about 10% of the time, the key is picking the right matches to increase your strike rate. :)
..and the right horse on the right court :D ..sorry ..back in my box :shock: :D :)
Nero Tulip

Some really price insensitive stuff going on, and then one really big lumpy example on the kasatkina match just now.. someone just put up 80k+ laying her at 1.17.. and just left it there. Big price as she broke serve, but it's going to make the market interesting as liquidity is thin.. and the price is now probably permanently skewed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nero Tulip

One thing I guess to be weary of, the tournament is in Russia, and it's a Russian player getting opposed... other than that, expect her price to be value virtually all match now.
Nero Tulip

Nero Tulip wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:56 am
One thing I guess to be weary of, the tournament is in Russia, and it's a Russian player getting opposed... other than that, expect her price to be value virtually all match now.
refreshingly, the price has corrected a great deal. happy times, got paid. :mrgreen:
mcgoo

Cornet v Siegemund a good match.Bot made 34% but could have made 3x that.Aah well.Live and learn.Automation is good :ugeek: :mrgreen:
JTEDL

Nice one, looks like there were more breaks than holds!
Dallas

mcgoo wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:23 am
Cornet v Siegemund a good match.Bot made 34% but could have made 3x that.Aah well.Live and learn.Automation is good :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Well done, I never had anything running on that match myself but wish I did.
15 Breaks of serve with 6 breaks in the final set,

I'll have to have a check of the data later!

Return to “Tennis Trading”