They're coming home!

A place to discuss anything.
ShaunWhite

Last of the Thai lads have been rescued from the cave. Just the coach to get out now.
BetScalper

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:24 pm
Last of the Thai lads have been rescued from the cave. Just the coach to get out now.
I hope those British divers get paid well in their normal day to day activities. Although I imagine they probably would have done this for free.
sionascaig

First Into Action: A Dramatic Personal Account of Life Inside the SBS

https://play.google.com/store/books/det ... GFwzBw9fMC

Its is frightening what some of these guys do in (dive) training never mind in real life....

Worth a read...

Best good news story of the year so far...
ShaunWhite

sionascaig wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:47 pm
Best good news story of the year so far...
England in the semis, boys rescued, rhino poachers eaten by lions, Tories in chaos. It's a purple patch newswise.
CallumPerry

How the hell did they get a whole bloody coach down there? Couldn't have been one of those 70 seaters! :lol:

Fantastic news that everyone got out alive, how terrifying must it have been to be a part of that! Loving all of this good news at the moment, everyone is in such good spirits :)
Derek27

Reminds me of the Chilean mining disaster, 2011 or 12. Impossible to imagine how they could find and successfully implement a solution, getting it right first time with no margin for error, but somehow the best brains and determination of a lot of people manage to pull it off.

It's sad that a diver lost his life in the rescue - it shows how brave they all were.

Return to “General discussion”